1

You wake up to a bright flashing light and hear a unusually loud thud and then the light is gone . You wipe your eyes and go to check what happend . You are super scared and your heart is beating out of your chest . You grab your robe and tie it snugly around your waist step into your slippers and peek through your curtain . You see a blonde man in a full light grey suit sitting on the ground with his hand in his hair . It can't be . You take a frying pan out of the drawer before you open the front door to see who it is . You step outside softly with the frying pan ready to hit . You step on a twig and it snaps . The man turns his head in your direction . You are immediately struck by his emerald green eyes .
" You there !" He shouts standing up and charging toward you  . About 5 '9 . You hold up the pan as defense until you are face to face with him . His green eyes are staring at yours . The sun is starting to rise which means your parents might wake up any minute . You look up to their window to see if there is any movement , but your head trails back to him .
" Who are you . What is your name ? " he asks frowning
" Uhh y/n , what's yours ? "
" A . Warner central commander and region of sector 45 . "
" How did you get in my backyard ? "

You see one of the windows open on the second floor and it's your dad but he doesnt seem to notice you . You exhale deeply and decide to sneak him inside . You know exactly who the central commander and region of sector 45 is . Aaron Warner . How is that even possible he doesnt exist . Well not until now . You successfully sneak him inside and close your bedroom door . He looks around your room .
" What year is this ? " he asks .
"2024" you awnser
His lips pout in exception
" How did you get here ? "
" I was experimenting with a time machine "
You tilt your head " Are humans still working on that ? "
" Yes and I see it was successful . I just don't know how I'm getting - "
You hear a knock on your bedroom door . You shove Aaron in your closet .
The door opens "Hi mom " You say trying not to act suspicious
" Hi honey , just came to see if you are awake . I'm leaving now to drop dad off at the airport . I can still drop you at school if you get dressed really quick . "
" It's fine mom , I'll ask Marie's mom to come pick me up . "
" Okay sweetheart " , she hugs you and leaves . You go to hug your dad before he leaves . You watch as the car pulls out of the driveway and go back to your bedroom .

Once you open your door you see Aaron looking at the pictures in your closet . You had a lot of Shatter me pictures , mostly pictures of him . You blush red .
" I see you have an obsession with me " he says once he sees you
You decide to change the subject .
" I need to get you ready for school "
" School? "
" Yes , school "
Luckily your brother left his school uniform in his closet before he left for collage . You go to his room and hand Aaron the uniform .
" Here you should wear this . I think it should fit "
You leave him to get dressed and you change into your uniform as well. 

Once you enter the room you try to suppress a laugh at his disgusted expression . The short sleeved white button down is baggy , the grey school pants fits right above his knees . His legs light from low exposure to sunlight .
" Love , these don't fit ." The socks are scrunched to the bottom of his calf . You chuckle
" You don't wear them like that , you should pull them up over your calf and then fold it at the top . "
He does so , " I still don't like it . It fits so poorly "
" I'm sorry Aaron "
He ties the green and blue checked tie and puts on your brothers blazer . Tugging at it . He glances over at you , you also wear a white button down with a navy pleaded skirt , stockings and medium heels . You pick up your bag in the corner of your room and head outside Aaron follows you as you lock the door of your house and walk to school .
" I thought somebody will pick us up "
" I lied , I don't live far from the school , we can really walk . Plus you are walking with me "
He shrugs .
You walk side by side to school . Once you arrive . Aarons eye twitches .