3

" Y/nnnnnnnnn" the girl says . She annoys you to the core because she steals all of your friends . Except for Marie and Julie .
" Hey " You say .
" Who is thisss ? " she asks in her exited tone
" He is new here " You say grabbing Aaron's arm .
" Where are you from ? " she asks Aaron
He opens his mouth to speak but you interrupt him " He's from another country "
" What is your name ? " she asks
" Aaron " he replies . Both of your other friends give you that look that they give you when your crush walks past you know .

The teacher let's the class walk in , she puts Aaron in your row of the laboratory but she sits him next to the girl . You struggle to focus during the lesson because you keep your eyes on Warner . You couldn't help but feel jealous .
He landed in your backyard not hers !
Plus she hasn't even read shatter me , she has no business in taking him .

♡♡♡

The day goes by almost instantly after that . It's lunchtime now , you and Aaron are both seated together near your group , but not in the group , because that girl was there and Marie still wanted to be friends with her and you didn't stop her because you knew she'd never leave you . And Marie also has a boyfriend , you two didn't talk much at break , but in the classes you had together you would catch up . You decide to text your mom and tell her you are bringing a friend home after you turn off your phone and turn your attention back to Aaron you see him looking around .
" What you found a pretty girl or something ?" You ask dreading the words as they escape your mouth .
" No " he says looking back at you "The food is much different here than at sector 45 ."
"Like what is she consuming ? " he asks referring to a bag of pretzels. 
" Those are pretzels "
He mouths the word pretzel again . Luckily you had a bag with you as well . You opend it up .
" Do you want to try it ? " you ask holding out the packet
Aaron takes a pretzel and eats it .
" Do you like it? " You ask trying to read his bland expression .
" Does it have nutritional value ? "
You turn to the back of the packet " It says so "
He shrugs " Yes yes I like it I like it "
You both snack on the pretzels for the rest of break .
" Y/n " he says suddenly horrified
" What?  " You ask nervous from his tone . He shows you his hand you notice his fingers are stained red from the flavoring on the pretzels. 
" I'm .... filthy " he says . It looks like he's about to have a panic attack .
" Go wash your hands " You say helping him up . And showing him to the bathroom .
He enters by the male and not two seconds after he exits . Disgust all over him .
" Do you expect me to wash my hands in that germ infested pig stine ? "
" It's disgusting " he says shivering " I need to get clean "
You can tell he's serious " Aaron calm down " You say you take his hand and guide him back to a seat as you get wet wipes and sanitizer from your bag .
" Here " You take his hand and clean the red stain from his fingers . He seems to relax and you squeeze a drop of sanitizer on his hands and he rubs it it .
" Better ? " You ask raising an eyebrow .
He nodds " Thank you " he says " What is this magic liquid ? " he asks
" Sanitizer " You reply