CHARACTER INTRODUCTION

Aayan Rajvansh

~"I will ruin every inch of your butterfly; even before you will know"

27 years old and crowned King of Rajasthan and Heir of the most powerful and richest Rajvansh family.
Ceo of Rajvansh group and Co.
He is the devil himself and no one dares to mess with him. Yet the best king people can ever have.
Every cell of him screams power and richness
Loves his family to depths.
Doesn't believe in relationships or trust women as he thought of them as the same as his real mother.
Every girl dreams of him as his Prince charming but no one knows what is behind the doors.
There are only 2 things he loves the most "his family" and "His Business"

•"Not all hearts are shattered by making noises some suffer alone in the dark"

                      Ishita Shekhawat

~" And I looked at him like he was the everything I wanted in this world"

24 year old. Doing masters in cardiac surgery from mumbai. Totally introverted and hates socializing and meeting new people as she had a bad memory with one.
Bold nd fierce yet elegant and religious. The world doesn't know her as the daughter of the 2nd most powerful Shekhawat family as she doesn't have any public appearance because she wants the name of her own.She is princess to her family. Everyone has treated her like a fragile doll who has to be handled with so much care.
She has a past which makes her not believe in people and she has built high walls around her.
Has leisure pursuit in guitar and writing.There is something which is hidden from everyone's eye.

"She is not as soft as a feather but as a stone"

What will happen when 2 opposites will be tied forcefully in an arranged marriage? Will it work or will it remain as a replacement only? Will their past let them come together? Lets hop in with me on the journey of Aayan and Ishita.❤️

Keep voting guys🤍
Gonna update chapter 1 soon