3~ SHE RAN AWAY

तुम्हारे साथ खामोश भी रहूँ तो बातें पूरी हो जाती हैं..
तुम पर ही मेरी दुनिया पूरी हो जाती है

TIME SKIP
(WEDDING DAY)

ISHITA POV:

I got ready for the wedding. As i was leaving for the wedding hall my aunt came and told me to go and check shreya if she was ready or not.

The wedding was going to take place at one of the best hotels owned by Rajvansh. They are very much private about their lives. Even today only close relatives and friends are involved.

I don't know who the groom is. But as he had denied he didn't want any rituals before the wedding and just a simple marriage, I can probably say he will be a kind of arrogant jerk.

Like who the hell doesn't want their wedding to be special? Anyways it's not my wedding so i shouldn't think much.

I ascended the stairs and went to her room and found no one. I checked the washroom but there was no one.i checked the balcony and there was no one.I called for shreya but no reply came.i even tried to call her but it was unreachable.

Then my sight fell at the bed.Her wedding outfit and jewellery was there.This made me so shocked. I saw a paper near the vase.As i read that I became utterly shocked!

My mom and aunt came and asked me about Shreya.I gave them the letter. My aunt started crying so loudly and my mom shouted.My uncle and dad came inside. I told them that Shreya ran from the marriage as she was in love with someone else.

My uncle shattered. Tears were constantly brimming from chachi's eyes. I can't see my family like this.Seeing them all like this makes my heart ache a lot. They are the pillars of my strength and seeing them like this makes me feel so devastated

"What will we do now?"asked my mom crying bitterly. My aunt was crying so badly and uncle was on the verge of collapsing.

"How are we gonna face Rajvansh now? Our reputation is tarnished.There are lots of people out there. I am gonna die out of shame now." My dad consoled him.

For Shekhawat their reputation is everything. Rajvanshs is no less. No one has ever dared to raise a voice in front of our family.I don't know what will happen when they find out.

Furthermore, they are very powerful. Although Shekhawats and Rajvansh were family friends and business partners from generations, this is not acceptable.

I walked out of the room. I want some time to process all this shit.How could she do this to us? I trusted her. She hurt everyone of us.Didnt she even think once about uncle aunty? If she didn't want to get married she could have told us.

Half an hour passed like this. My thoughts get halted by a ring on the phone "Ishita come to the room right now your chachu fainted and we need you here and your Chachi's blood pressure is rising" my mom spoke as i picked up the call in a serious voice.

Something is definitely coming which is not right. I panicked and went to the room knocked on the door and got in.

I looked at the pale figure of my uncle. He has always been so charming. I checked his pulse and blood pressure. He fainted due to shock.

Then i went towards My aunt and checked her. I made her drink juice forcefully. my mom was crying in the corner. Chachu opened his eyes slowly and i came in view. "Chachu aap theek haina?"
("Uncle are you okay na?) .

"Jb aapki hi beti aapka bharosa tod de to koi kesa hoskta hai beta?" Chachu replied bitterly.
(When your own daughter breaks your trust then how could someone be?)
I don't know what I should reply.

My dad approached us and patted my uncle's back.
"Don't lose your patience chhote.We will find the solution. We have to talk to Rajvansh as soon as possible.They will hate us after knowing all this. I hope no mishaps happen. let's go" said my dad.

Bhai and bhabhi just returned from their trip and i explained everything to them. Bhai immediately went near aunty and hugged her.

"We will figure it out chachu" bhai said.

"I'm very much afraid how Aayan will take this. He hates betrayals so much.I really hope he doesn't lose his shit.After knowing how Shreya is I shouldn't have let her accept this proposal" Said bhai
Aayan and bhai are business partners and they know each other too.

We all went to the Rajvansh
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Things will get interesting from chapter 4 as it includes the meeting of Aayan and Ishita and their argument. Stay tuned 🫶

ये शाम ढल तो ले ज़रा
ये दिल संभल तो ले ज़रा
मैं थोड़ी देर जी तो लूँ
नशे के घूँट पी तो लूँ
अभी तो कुछ कहा नहीं
अभी तो कुछ सूना नहीं
अभी ना जाओ छोड़कर कर के दिल अभी भरा नहीं
Keep supporting and lemme know your views in comments🫶

LOTS OF LOVE🌻