3 | A Charming Monster

"You gon' tie me up in these woods, Bambi?" Arsenio questioned, looking over at the sunshine filled woman, as she directed him off the road.

Bambi laughed, "isn't that meant to be my line?"

Arsenio felt his lips curve, "you're strange, Bambi, anyone ever tell you that?"

There she went again, rolling those eyes of hers. "Only everyone." Then she pointed to an opening, "you can park there."

Killing the engine, Arsenio turned to face her. "What's a pretty little thing like you doing in these woods, don't like it one bit." He commented. Looking around the place was isolated, and he felt a sudden unease at leaving her alone here. The thought of the sweet woman being hurt left a bitterness in him.

A mischievous sparkle shifted her features, she unbuckled her belt and grinned at him. "Swimming." Then she opened the door and stepped out before ducking her head back under the hood, "you coming?"

I'd follow you damn near anywhere... Arsenio thought as he unbuckled his own seatbelt and followed the woman in a trance like state. He gave her credit, manoeuvring through the damn soil and uneven earth on those strappy white heels. It seemed she couldn't care less about the mud that tarnished her shoes, or the shrubs that stained her dress. Arsenio had never met a woman like her, she was dangerous. "Slow down, you're going to hurt yourself!" He grumbled. "And don't roll your eyes at me," he snapped.

"I wasn't going to," Bambi teased looking back at him over her shoulder. He went to say something, but she cut him off, "look," she opened her arms out.

He looked past her, that a mission in itself, as he found himself slowly becoming obsessed with watching her every movement. There was a small opening that led into a river, colourful flowers littered the grass around them leading to a small waterfall on the opposite side of the river. Movement caught his attention in his peripheral, and he looked back over at the woman, only to feel his mouth dry and his cock harden.

Bambi slipped out of her dress, leaving her in a modest, white cotton bra and sheer, short slip skirt. She dropped her bag and her dress on top of it, before stepping out of her heels. Before she could turn to face Arsenio, calloused hands gripped her hips. "You're going to be the death of me," his breath fanned her neck.

"And yet you stay?" Bambi sighed, enjoying the strength and confidence he held her with.

Arsenio inhaled her gentle vanilla scent, "it would be a beautiful way to go."

She felt hot, her body igniting in a way she'd not known possible. A slick wetness leaked from her as she squirmed from the pulsing sensation between her thighs. Bambi heard him curse several times before he took one last breath of her scent and let go of her hips. Immediately she felt the loss of his warmth.

Frowning at the response, Bambi decided she needed a reality check. Leaving him on the edge of the water she walked in until it was at her waist, then she dunked her head under and allowed the cold water to bring her sanity back.

Absently, the Silvetti removed his jeans and white t-shirt, dropping it next to her yellow dress. He entered the water, noting the warmth around his body, it did nothing to cool the raging lust that burned deep in his soul. Instead, he found himself watching her graceful movements. Bambi swam around him, a playful smile gracing her lips.

To calm himself, he turned his attention towards the waterfall. The sound of the crashing water was relaxing. He closed his eyes for a brief second, and when he opened them, she was there. The light reflected off the water, glistening over her skin. Her lips parted as she watched him, what a vision... He was a violent man, having clawed his way out of the slums through death and betrayal, but there at that moment, he was nothing but a man. It was peaceful.

Arsenio ran his fingers through his hair, a habit he had formed whenever he was nervous or uncomfortable, this being both. It wasn't his place to ruin innocence. Yet his mind wouldn't allow him to leave her there, he needed to touch her.

So, he did.

He reached out and took hold of her wrist. Pulling her closer until her body pressed against his. She was so warm; he was sure she was melting the ice that had coated his heart. Bambi shivered in his grasp, her nipples pebbling against the rough hairs of his chest. Arsenio felt her soft curves mold to him.

Bambi tilted her head back and met his intense gaze, a shiver ran down her spine at the dark desire swirling in those black orbs. His hand came up and cupped her jaw, tilting her head slightly, "let me take you to dinner?" He asked. Another new for him, these days Arsenio ordered, never asked.

She felt her heart stop, her pulse speeding up, "no." She whispered.

"No?" He murmured, not interested in the denial on her tongue.

Her lips curled and she beamed up at him, "Mamma would have my liver and kidneys for dinner if she found out."

Arsenio smirked, this woman and her words. She was completely mental. "Then sneak out."

"Do I look like the type of woman who can sneak out of a place unnoticed," she pursed her lips at him.

Every morsel of restraint held firm as he denied himself that kissable mouth of hers, "narh, sugar, you're not the type to be left unseen." Then he continued, "I'll be picking you up at six, Bambi."

"I didn't say yes," she challenged, her voice wavering slightly.

He raised a brow, "didn't say no either, sweetness."

Her grin widened, "you're not what I expected." She commented.

"What did you expect?"

"Well," she tapped her chin. "More, blood, guns and bad decisions, less charm."

Charm, the man didn't know the meaning of the word, "So you find me charming?"

"That's all you got from that?" She laughed.

Arsenio was entranced by her laughter, his body humming. He leaned down, his face inches away from hers. "What else did you expect?" He repeated his question, watching the smile falter on her lips as the space between their lips closed.

Bambi couldn't think, her mind was mush. She could smell the peaches on his breath and her stomach fluttered, "that you'd be a monster."

"Sweetheart, I am." He rasped, his lips barely touching hers.

* * *

The full completed version along with graphics is exclusive to PATREON only.

Link: http://www.patreon.com/jaysarmy

x x.

THE SILVETTI - Bambi & Arsenio NovellaOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara