ℂℍ𝔸ℙ𝕋𝔼ℝ 𝕆ℕ𝔼

Niklaus is an idiot. A narcissistic, self-absorbed, annoying idiot. It's been a week on this adventure of ours, and I'm already bored. It's either being in silence with brooding Stefan, or having to listen to Nik brag about himself. Ugh, men, even after 1000+ years, they're still as annoying and disgusting no matter where I go. Which is why I prefer women, at least a woman knows how to get shit done, at least the right woman does. Nik is currently talking about himself again, and I can even see McBroodALot. getting annoyed with him. I was about to just tell Nik to shut the hell up, when my phone went off, indicating I had a text.

C- Hey, are you busy?

Well if it wasn't the gorgeous Ms. Forbes, the blood beauty I met at the grill. To be honest, I forgot I even exchanged numbers with her, considering this is the first time we've talked, or the first time she reached out.

K - I'm not busy, but I am unfortunately not available darling.

C- Really?

K- Don't believe me?

C- You're not just making some excuse, so you don't have to talk to me, right?

K- Of course not darling, why would I waste my time making up excuses?

C- So then why aren't you available??

K- I'm out on a trip with my brother and his friend unfortunately, though I'm about to kill them both, cause they are both testing my patience.

C- How about, instead of killing your bother and his friend, you come back here and spend time with me?

A smirk formed upon my lips as I read her message, forgetting just how bold she could be. Though her attitude was not only amusing, but surprisingly welcomed.

K- Now love, what makes you think that I would just drop everything here, just to head back to you?

C- . . .

The three dots stared back at me, as I waited for her response. I looked up at Nik, just to see him already staring at me, with a smirk on his face. "Now sister, who is it that you're talking to that has you smiling like that?" He asked me, coming up to me to wrap his arm around my shoulder. I shrugged him off with a glare, rolling my eyes as I hid my phone from him.

"Nik do us all a favor and just stop talking. There's only so much I can take, before I decide to just snap your neck." I scowled, before facing Stefan. "Go back to entertaining him, so he can leave me alone already." Stefan frowned before sending me a glare and turning around. He began to walk off, seemingly done with us. I exchanged a look with Nik before signaling him to go on.

Though his words did put me off. 'Was I really smiling because of Caroline? Ridiculous, I hardly know her, and besides we all know emotions are a weakness.' Though I thought that, something in me turned at the thought of her. I didn't exactly have the time to ponder on it, as my phone went off once again, though this time it wasn't a text, but a call. The sound of my ringer going off, made the other two stop, just to stare at me, waiting for me to answer. "Hello love, to what do I owe the pleasure?" I asked her with a smirk on my lips.