76-80

Chapter 76 Family Imprint

"When I was a child, as Nan Qi's companion, I often visited Concubine Yuan's palace.

Concubine Yuan has a confidant named Fei. Concubine Yuan looked at Nan Qi and me and chatted with her.

Concubine Yuan asked Aunt Fei if she had a nephew who was similar to our age. If possible, she could bring him into the palace and play with him.

Aunt Fei refused at the time, claiming that Nan Yu had a humble status and was afraid that he would come and offend the nobleman. "

Thinking of the historical records, Fei Nanyu's age is indeed similar to that of Mo Jiuye.

Therefore, He Zhiran felt that there was no doubt that Aunt Fei's nephew was Fei Nanyu.

According to what Mo Jiuye said, Aunt Fei is a confidant of Concubine Yuan, and she should not be short of money. Why didn't her nephew and his family help when they were living in such a miserable state?

Such doubts flashed through He Zhiran's mind. After all, how people get along with their relatives has nothing to do with the overall situation.

She let Mo Jiuye know Fei Nanyu's existence, which was the purpose of talking so much just now.

Thinking that Mo Jiuye had taken the initiative to mention that he often visited Concubine Yuan Gui's palace when he was young, He Zhiran asked him tentatively.

"You often go to Concubine Yuan's palace. How does she treat you?"

Speaking of this, Mo Jiuye was deeply impressed.

"I don't know why, but the imperial concubine's attitude towards me is even better than towards Nan Qi."

He Zhiran: That's right. It's almost completely consistent with the content recorded in unofficial history.

Concubine Yuan Gui must have known that Mo Jiuye was her biological son, so she acted like this.

Mo Jiuye was more sensitive and instantly felt that He Zhiran's question was a bit strange.

"Why do you ask that?"

Seeing Mo Jiuye's serious look, He Zhiran couldn't help but want to tease him.

"Have you ever thought that you are Concubine Yuan's child?"

"This is impossible!" Mo Jiuye retorted without any doubt, and his expression became more serious.

"Are you so sure?" He Zhiran continued to ask.

"Of course I'm sure. As soon as my son from the Mo family was born, he would bear the unique family mark of the Mo family." Mo Jiuye had no doubt about his life experience.

"Family mark?" This is the first time He Zhiran has heard that a family has any mark. This cannot be explained scientifically, unless it is done intentionally.

"When my eight brothers and I were born, we all had crescent-shaped birthmarks on our left shoulders.

My father said that this was an ancient inheritance of the Mo family, including him and many other ancestors. "

Seeing that Mo Jiuye was so confident in what he said, He Zhiran was confused.

The world is full of wonders, such bizarre things as time travel can happen, and it is not surprising that a family imprint appears.

When He Zhiran saw this paragraph about Mo Jiuye's life experience in the unofficial history, the first thing he thought of was that this was probably the real reason why Nan Qi took action against him.