206-210

Chapter 206 Just honor your mother at home

Especially the two clan leaders, Zhao and Zhou, are no strangers to these seafood.

A few years ago, there was a drought in Yuncheng, which caused a lot of crop yield loss.

At that time, even if you had money, it was very difficult to buy food.

Therefore, many people have no choice but to go to fishermen to buy these seafood that no one usually likes to eat to satisfy their hunger.

After buying seafood, I was already very hungry. This kind of food pierced my mouth and I couldn't eat it in big mouths. It was just suffering.

What's more, they don't have the skills of Lao Jiu's wife, and the seafood they make is sometimes fishy and smelly, making it difficult to swallow. Some people even suffered from vomiting and diarrhea after eating seafood...

But things are different now. These seafood that they looked down upon can actually be made so delicious in other people's hands.

And those animal offal used to make hot pot, how come they are so delicious?

As expected of a person from the capital, he is absolutely unambiguous in eating and drinking, and cannot be compared to those mud-legged people.

Patriarch Zhao's face was so red after eating that he had even forgotten the restraint that others should have when treating guests.

"Lao Jiu, if your food is sold in the city, you will definitely make a lot of money."

It is said that the speaker has no intention but the listener has the intention.

Patriarch Zhao's voice was not quiet, and the female relatives could hear it clearly.

The second sister-in-law suddenly became interested when she heard that she could make a lot of money.

"Ninth brother and sister, what do you think about us going to the city to sell food like this?"

He Zhiran has no objection to this, but the ingredients and seasonings for making hot pot are not yet available in large quantities.

And I heard that there are not many rich people in Yuncheng. The cost of making hot pot ingredients and seasonings is very high. If the price is too low, you will definitely not make much money.

If the price is too high, I am afraid not many people can afford it.

Therefore, He Zhiran is not in a hurry to run these food industries.

They had just settled in Xiling Village, and the first thing they had to do was to settle down at home.

Although she doesn't know much about business, after all, she has seen many things in her previous life that are not available in this era, and with the blessing of space, it will not be difficult to find some profitable business in the future.

Moreover, Tang Mingrui also came to settle in Yuncheng. When he stabilized, he would first think of a small business to cooperate with him and start it bit by bit so that it would not easily attract the attention of others.

After all, their status is special. Even if they have reached the place of exile, there is no guarantee that no one in the court will pay attention to them.

Let's not talk about the distance, let's talk about Meng Huaining. On the surface, it is said that he was entrusted by Fei Nanyu to come here to take care of their family.

She didn't believe that Meng Huaining would not inform Fei Nanyu of their situation.

At present, Fei Nanyu poses no threat to them, but who can completely guess the thoughts of the superior?