Chapter 62

The more he looked at these three, the more he felt that they appeared like a family!

Eunji's goosebumps started rising from his stare. “taehyung, why are you looking at your mom like this...”

Could it be that the wench had discovered something?

“Nothing.” taehyung responded coldly. “The three of you conspired to wrong me. I can’t help but feel my heart turning cold.”

Jennie held his elbow warmly as though she was a loving, elder sister. “Third brother, your second sister admits that she was wrong. We are blood-related siblings. You can’t be angry at me, alright?”

“That’s right.” hyunwoo chimed in sentimentally. “We’re a family. How can there be any resentment between family members? Let’s go. Jennie, come along. I’ll buy new clothes for both taehyung and you.”

“Thank you, Second Uncle.” jennie responded sweetly.

She pulled taehyung along to head out of the door.

It had been three years since hyunwoo came to the Kim family. Taehyung wanted to see how generous he would be to him today. Thus, he followed them.

“You guys go ahead. I’m returning to the company. Now that jungkook is unwilling to support us, the Kim Group will have to rely on itself.” eunji appeared to have aged by five years. “taehyung ah, the company is your father’s blood, sweat and tears. We have to keep it going. In the future, I won’t think about relying on the Jeon family anymore. I will work hard on my own.”

Taehyung, the dumb wench, had a stubborn personality. Hard tactics won’t work on him.

Hence, they would use soft maneuvers.

Although the Kim family had lost more than a billion dollars in a blink of an eye, this large sum of money was lost because of a few words from jungkook.

Seeing the way jungkook doted on taehyung, as long as they targeted the wench, their money would eventually return!

A hint of mocking appeared in taehyung's gaze. Did eunji think he would continue to be fooled?

If this had been in their past life, the method may have still worked.

But in this life, taehyung would remain unmoved by all kinds of methods that these shameless people may employ.

...

Jennie brought taehyung to the Audi sedan parked in the villa’s front yard and unlocked her car with the keys.

“Third brother, let’s sit in the back together.”

hyunwoo took the driver’s seat and drove the car out of the villa.

“Second sister, this is my first time sitting in Second uncle’s car.” taehyung glanced at the key in her hands. “But you even have the spare key for this car. The two of you sure are close.”

hyunwoo glanced at taehyung dotingly through the rearview mirror. “taehyung, you child. Both jennie and you are my dear ones. I don’t have my own family nor do I have any other relatives. If not the two of you, who else would I be close to? Jennie has the spare key for my car because she asked me for it. If you asked me for it, I would also give it to you.”

Jennie spoke up sweetly as well. “Third brother, what’s the point in you having the spare key? You don’t know how to drive. I need it because I go out and play once in a while. It’s boring to drive my own car all the time so I borrowed Second uncle’s car.”

Taehyung smiled coldly. “This is the way things work in the Kim family. Second sister has everything. Even the car she owns is a Ferrari, worth more than six hundred thousand dollars. But I don’t even own a car license.”