Chapter 1

" ":Talking
' ':Thoughts
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Hiroki's pov:

Hiroki:"No...I didn't want this. I didn't want this. Why is this happening!?" I shouted.

I'm Hiroki, a 16 year old high schooler in the Judo club. But...my life has been miserable ever since he came. The transfer student, a tall black teen who...stole everyone from me! My girlfriend, my mother, my sister and my junior!

This all started because I challenged him to duel infront of my girlfriend...No, even before that, they were already a thing.

Hiroki:"This is a nightmare! I just want to leave!" I shouted to myself.

Making up my mind, I decided to leave the house and take a run. Anywhere was better than the house, where my mom and sister were. I don't want to see them, I don't even want to live with them anymore.

Hiroki:"I hate this! I hate them! I hate them!" I continued to shout as I ran. 

I ran and ran as far away as I could. Wanting to be left alone while being looked at weirdly by the people I pass by. I ran and ran.

That was when I realized, I had become lost. Literally lost in the woods. I had no sense of direction when I started running...only sadness. I looked around and didn't recognize the woods I was in. It wasn't near my neighborhood.

I looked around with nothing familiar being seen. I was really lost. So, I began to walk around so I could atleast see something familiar as a landmark, but also call out for people...maybe a ranger.

Hiroki:"Hello! Can anyone hear me!?" I shouted.

My anger and sadness was replaced with slight fear. I didn't want to stay in the woods, a bear might come out and eat me. I was desperate to be saved now, thinking about the potential outcome of getting eaten.

As I walked through the woods, I stumbled upon an old building, that was still seemingly functioning, with lights inside. I knocked on the door only for no one to answer.

Hiroki:"Is someone there!? I need help!" I continued to knock on the door.

However, no one answered. Suddenly, I hear footsteps coming from another direction, I turn around to see an incredibly well built and tall man, much taller and more built than that bastard.

 Suddenly, I hear footsteps coming from another direction, I turn around to see an incredibly well built and tall man, much taller and more built than that bastard

(Temporary Pic)

Hiroki:"Aa.....a...."I was stunned.

This man was larger than anyone I've seen. Even more than that bastard exchange student! This man has to be atleast 6'9 or maybe even 7 feet tall. I looked up to see the man's face, which was covered by his long hair.
???:"...I sense potential in you." He said.

Hiroki:"Wha-what?" I asked.

Suddenly, he grabbed my hand as he pulls me up out of the ground, as if I was just a mere toy. He bgan to examine my entire body from up my head, all the way to my feet.