Chapter 2

" ":Talking
' 'Thoughts
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Hiroki's pov:

Me and my roommate were back to the city. We walked through the streets. My roommate was a lot shorter than me, just reaching probably below my chest. They wore a hoodie with jeans as well as a cap, hiding they're features rather well.

Hiroki:"..."

Roommate:"...Are we really safe here...nii-nii?" They asked me.

Hiroki:"We'll be fine." I hand them a stick of Tanghulu.

My roommate immediately took it and began to eat as I take out one from a plastic bag filled with Tanghulu as I also began to eat my own stick of Tanghulu.

Roommate:"I'm sure these will be a hit here, nii-nii." They said as they joyfully eat.

Hiroki:"We already sold enough last month. Besides, we still have money left over from the 2 months of straight sales we had." I said, as our money was all kept hidden in our bag.

Roommate:"Still, we should at least sell them again. The money we have will eventually run out." They replied.

Hiroki:"I know...but he already left us a house under my name. Already paid for 1 month worth of all bills." I replied.

Roommate:"If you say so, nii-nii." They agreed.

We continue to walk through the sidewalks of town as many people we walked pass were staring at me and talking about me.

Woman1:"Who's he? Is he an idol?"

Woman2:"An idol wearing those clothes? As if."

Woman3:"But look at his face...sooo dreamy~" They all mentioned about me.

Roommate:"They are so rude, nii-nii." They said as I just sighed.

Hiroki:"...Just ignore them." I replied.

We remained quiet during our trip to our new place. After a while, we arrived at the house my...our teacher left for us. To our surprise, it was an old school house that was nearly all wood...or maybe it was.

The house seemed like a dojo out of everything

The house seemed like a dojo out of everything. But I wasn't complaining. If it could last us after winter, I'll gladly take it.

Hiroki:'The old man said he lived in the woods...why did he if he has a house like this?' I asked myself.

My roommate was excited as they run into the front yard. I let out a sigh, following them towards the front door. I take out a key from my pocket as I open the door, revealing the interior of the house.

 I take out a key from my pocket as I open the door, revealing the interior of the house

Kokujin No Tenkousei NTR Fanfic (Random Chapter Lengths)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara