11

I walked down the stairs to the front door. I saw all of the men in the facile waiting there for me.

Dad came up to me first with a small smile on his face. "You look beautiful baby. Have fun but not to much fun. If you need me I'm just one call away" he winced as he said the last sentence.

After he stepped away Alex walked up. I tensed and was getting ready for him to shout an insult at me but instead he hugged me.

"I'm sorry" that's the only thing he said. I guess that was better than nothing but he is definitely gonna have to do more if he wants my full forgiveness.

Next was Elijah. He has a wide smile on his face. "Have fun on your date! After you're gonna have to tell me all of the gossip." He said.

I'm now starting to question is Elijah is gay. Don't get me wrong I don't care which gender he likes, but he seems very feminine to me. We will have to wait and see...

After him was Dante. I totally forgot to ask him if it was ok that I was dating one of his best friends. I try to start saying my apology when he cut me off.

"It's ok. I don't mind that you're going out with him. You're the only girl that he's shown interest in and I already know how you feel about him. Just know that I will still beat the shit out of him if he does something." He says grinning creepily.

"Thank you! I'm sorry I didn't ask before." He just waves my apology off.

Next is Tyler who is smiling. He comes up to me and starts whispering I'm my ear. "I hope your date goes well. I don't know what you guys are doing but if you can, can you get me a meat ball?"

I scrunch my face up in confusion. "A meatball? Like a single meatball?" I whisper back.

"Yeah just like one meatball. I really want a meatball."

"I can get you a meatball." I say. He backs up with a huge smile on his face.

I get nervous again but push past it as I open the door. When I do I see Ace looking as handsome as ever. He is wearing a black t shirt with some black jeans. He has a jacket around his shoulders but not zipped up.

He smiles when he sees me, and steps forward to kiss my head. He waves to my family as he grabs my hand we start walking to his truck.

It's taller than I expected and Ace has to help me up as I'm not very flexible pregnant. When I'm safely inside the truck he closes the door and runs to the driver side.

He gets in and starts the truck. He makes sure I'm buckled and comfortable before he pulls out of the driveway.

"Where are we going?" I ask. He never did say what we were going to do now that we weren't going to the park with his sister.

"It's a surprise. It's a little bit of a far drive so if you get tired you can nap until we get there." He says as he puts his hand on my thigh.

I nod and remember Tyler's request. "At some point we have to get some meatballs." I say looking out the window.

He looks over to me with a confused face but it also has a small smile. "Why?"

"Well Tyler asked if I could get him a meatball and then that made me want a meatball." I said looking at him very seriously. I really want that meatball.

He just chuckles and looks at me with adoration. "I'll get you and Tyler your meatballs don't worry."

We keep driving for a while is a comfortable silence as I look out the window but I can't concentrate on anything that we pass because his thumb keeps rubbing small circles on my thigh.