2. Challenge

Ziara's POV

I was in car and thinking about the night scene. What was he doing there? CEO of Rajvansh did that bastard called him? Whatever but why that scene is playing again n again arghh.
"Why there so traffic today" I said to my driver as we are struck in this traffic for 5 minutes. Time is Money. "Ma'am it's look like there is accident" "accident"I said and that scene comes in my mind when I was shouting for help but no one did come.

Without wasting a second i opened the door and went towards the accident I heard my driver shouting " ma'am don't go" i know I have an important meeting to attend but this is not more important than that. I saw a little boy may be of three four alone covered with blood shouting for help it looks like he poor. This bastard were not helping him infact taking the video of him that who did this accident and all. I just open my phone and dialled my secretary Layla and told her that I need an ambulance here in 5 min. I went towards the boy and bent down and put my napkin on this head to stop the blood for some time and in no second ambulance came and took that boy i was with him I can't leave him like that while I will make sure that all this people who were making his video may suffer. I had already send there photo to my secretary.

We went in one of the best hospital of the city and made sure that he gets best treatment but i think luck was in not in favour doctor said he can't be saved now due to loss of blood if we had come a little early than he might be saved . My phone rings again in my secretary. I picked up the call. "Ma'am where are you, you know here every one is waiting for you since 10 min and Mr Rian is too angry" "I'm on my way"

Rian's POV

Arghh it's almost an 15 minutes past first that accident has wasted my time and now this. Today is our business meeting were all the business CEO has come but as per that bloody bastard Lim we can't start our fucking business without the Oberoi's employee Wow! There are not even sending there CEO this much privacy they need and for this Lim they are imp. But no worry i will not wast there fucking time I just got up from my chair and started walking towards the exit.

I heard Mr Lim saying " Mr Rian wait for 10 min please" " i don't have time for this"with that I and my secretary walked out of room and saw Mr Lim secretary. His secretary says "Sir she is here let's start" " I'm not interested" but i stopped on my track when I saw her. As if I know her. Same dark brown eyes and black wavy hair. "I'm sorry Mr Rian but some urgent work came up so that why let's continue"she said in pleading tone. "Oh Continue but I'm sorry I can't we are here waiting for almost 20 min and waiting for a normal employee like you wow, We have some important meeting to attend than this too so please excuse us" i said with full of anger. " Oh really that true when people said that Mr Rian is too into money I think that's true now" she said while smirking. "

Hold on your tongue Miss not because I'm not saying you anything" i said back. "Yahh that's why when whole road was blocked because of accident that took place and as per me your car was first in that whole traffic, if you had helped that boy instead of running from there i might be on time and this show ur humanity, if you had helped that boy than he must be saved but No you didn't say anything Mr Rian now" with that she left in anger from there i am not here to humiliate me here with that I even walked out of building.

Ziara's POV

What the hell he thinks of himself huh. First he didn't help that boy and his fucking Attitude. To him his showing his attitude. Leave him i said to my self Today is very important day for me i have to concentrate on that. I'm going to reveal my face today that whole world is dieing to know that who is behind this business and all. So i decide to interact with media and sort out this.

I enter my house. This is not house just a normal building to me. This is the building for which any would die for it fucking took many years and money.