5. Mehendi {Re-edited}

Ziara's POV

Ohhnoo I had slept to long it's already 10. I can't miss PRi's mehendi. I have to go. So I wash my face and brush my teeth. Yup i didn't take bath but nevermind.

I walked down stairs and yup function has already started. Fuck.

I saw Pri's puting mehendi. She was looking too gorgeous in her lenhga.I walked towards her. She saw me and started glaring at me as if she is going to eat me.

I stand beside her as a punished girl.

"You are looking too beautiful" i said while kissing her forehead. She glare at me.

"I'm sorry I had taken medicine so I don't know time really" i said.

"Fine just because Kiaan had told me about you so I'm forgiving you" she said.

"Thank you" i said while hugging her.

"Isse kapde phenta hai koi tuje dekh kar koi khega nahi ki tu Amir hai" she said

"Isse mujhe koi fark nahi padta" i said by checking my outfit. It is not that bad too.

"Chal mehendi lagade" she said.

"No yeh mehendi mehendi mere bus ka nahi hai" i said.

"You have too" she said.

"Ohkay okay fine" i said I have no other option.

Other were also applying mehendi. I sat beside Pri and one girl applied mehendi on my hand.

It's almost 20 minutes and I'm tired.

"Kitne der lagie" i asked her.

"Are abhi toh lagana chalu Kiya hai" Pri interpret her.

"Okay ok" i said

"Apni shaadi me kya karegi tu" she said.

"Me shaadi hi nahi karugi" i said.

"Ha ha dekh te hai" she said.

Finally after full 30min my mehendi got finished. I had put little only.

"Mine is done" i said to Pri.

"See how beautiful it is" she said. Yes it is.

"Oh who you had all applied mehendi" Anaya asked me.

"Yes" i replied.

"You are if looking beautiful in your night suit too" she said.

"Actually don't tell anyone I had not taken bath" i said.

I feel good vibe with her. Not like that girl what was her name Arghh.

"Even me too" she replied.

We both laughed.

"Come dance with me. She said while pulling me where dhol were playing.

"Dance"she said. And we both were dancing even their other guests were also dancing.

I can feel pair of eyes at me. I looked and saw Rian standing near juice counter.

He was not looking less than Greek god in his black kurta. His first three buttons were open showing his hard chest. And his smirk that's I'm going to snatch from him.

Why I'm drooling over him.

I focused on dance. He was coming towards us. We also stopped dance. And moved little away.

He came towards us and greeted Anaya and me. I didn't reply him.

"You know the longer the mehendi you keep deep the colour. It's is said that if your colour is dark than your future husband loves u so much" she said.