04

|New guard|

06, January 1679.

Dear Dairy,

Hiiii, I am so happy today. You know what I feel like God had finally thought to listen to my words at last. Ok confuse? I know, let me elaborate. Remember I said I am getting a new personal guard today. And I also said I wish it's not something fatty, guess what. The male is no where near a fatty, infact it's the commander. Yes!! The same commander I wished to have as my guard last day.

Like damn!!! The maids never lied about him, he is damn charming and handsome. You what happened, this morning appa came to my room and said he is here to introduce me to my new person guard. I was not really interested in meeting whoever this was, but my mood and thoughts took a 180° turn as he entered inside.

He is tall, taller than my appa. Have a charming face, and handsome features. I am sure even the Greek gods would be envy of him for being this handsome, his well build body was covered with a tight formal attire as he bowed to me, jaw clenched hard, face having no expression he looked absolutely hot.

Appa told me that he will be with me 24/7 from now on and I was the happiest with my appa's decision for the first time in my life. Saying that he left, leaving me and him alone in my room. I was staring at him without blinking while he was looking down maybe already sensing my gaze that's why he faked a cough.

"I am Jeon jungkook your highness." He spoke in his deep yet angelic voice, eyes still focused on the floor as he was giving me respect of being a royal.

"Jeon jungkook, man the guard's name is same name as mine." Jungkook spoke with an amazed face as he chuckled.

I smiled, and said "no need to call me with so much formalities. Can I call you hyung?" He looked up for the first time, our eyes met and I felt a strange feeling. I felt ticklish in my stomach as there were butterflies in there. His cute doe eyes were widened maybe he was stunned, as he stared at me making me chuckle.

"Mhmm, I know you must have thought I would be rude and bratty well I am like that but in a cute way." I said and he still stared at me as if he was trying to hold back a chuckle. He hung his head low again maybe trying to hide his smile.

"You can call me anything you want prince Taehyung." He replied making me roll my eyes. I than asked him what his age is and again was left stunned because I got to know he was just 2 years older then me. And was already so successful, being a commander of our soldiers isn't easy. I am sure he must have the best fighting skills and mind that appa gave him such a big post and now he appointed him as my guard that clears how trustable jungkookie hyung is...

Oh my, that's sound so cute isn't it. jungkookie hyung, I can just giggle by taking his name cause his name itself is making me feel happy and I don't know why? Leaving it he stayed with me throughout the day, we didn't talked much. Well I wanted to talk to him, but knowing I might scare him off by my nonstop babbling and he would leave this post I just stayed silent.

We went on morning walk, he checked the food that maid brought for me, stayed outside of my room when it was my rest time, we went to the evening walk in our royal garden. I wanted to get some flowers but thought to take it later on. All in all the day ended with a beautiful smile on my face and it was him who was the reason behind that smile of mine. Oh!! Let me drawing him on the next page too.