05

|Crush|

12, January 1679.

Dear Dairy,

Hii, it's been almost a week jungkookie hyung became my personal guard. He has been following me all around wherever I go, he makes sure he tastes my food before it is served to me to get an assurance I am not being fed any poison.

He always makes sure I am eating healthy food, he is really so different from all those guards I have till now. When he is around I feel so safe, I feel like no one can harm me or even think of getting close to me cause it's him protecting me.

He is so sweet and kind too, you know what happened 2 days back. I was walking in the royal garden in evening, I saw a few beautiful flowers all bloomed. I felt an urge to get them for myself and make a flower crown from it, I forwarded my hand but stopped as he i glanced at him and found him looking at me.

Yes he do look at me often, not always but yeah he don't just stay with his eyes casted down. And believe me whenever our eyes meet I always get those butterflies in my stomach. Coming back to what I said before, he was already looking at me that made me retreat my hand.

"Can I pluck a few flowers? I wanna make a flower crown for myself." I said with a tiny pout that always forms on my lips if I ask for something from someone. He smiled, yeah it wasn't a big wide smile but the small soft smiles indeed did things to me.

"I will pluck them for you prince, tell me which flowers do you want?" He spoke and I was stunned. I even rubbed my ears to know if I was hearing things that made him chuckle, his deep chuckle brought pink hue over hmy cheeks.

I smiled shyly and pointed at the flowers that I wanted, he softly plucked them for me and handled it. He passed them from his hands to mine that made our hands brush together, I felt gossebumps by the slight touch of his. And I knew I was having a crush on him, I have started to have something for him in my heart. I can't pin point the exact feeling but I do know it's atleast a crush.

You know what happened today, we went to the local market together for the first time. I was looking around with him walking a bit behind me, I stopped as I saw an old lady selling some toys. I wished I could buy those, but I knew how appa would be angry if he got to know I buying those local toys. I huffed slightly at my bad luck and walked ahead. Once I was done roaming around I got back in my horse cart.

Jungkookie hyung asked me to stay inside as he have something to do and he will be back in a few minutes. I stayed settled inside, I heard loud giggles from outside that made me curious, I peeked out from the small window just to be stunned by the scene I saw.

He was there distributing the toys to the kids on the street, the toys were the same that were with the old lady a few minutes back. The kids were happy, they had wide smiles as they giggled happily shaking or showing other kids which toy they got. I turned my gaze and saw him, he was smiling.

I was literally take aback by his beautiful smile. He lips were streched till his eyes, letting his bunny teeths be all visible. He looked so cute, cute like a big bunny. I can't help but coe at him, he then turned and looked at the old lady who came to him with a wide smile and some money in her hands.

He bought her all toys, and distrubed it to them who needed those toys. The old lady placed her palm over his head and caressed it softly, he smiled at her. Jungkookie hyung is so kind and so sweet, who do things for others being so selfless.

He helped so many people together, he bought and made the old lady earn money and distributed those toys to the kids who were maybe wanting those but were scared to ask for the toys from their parents because their parents were poor. He gave smiles and happiness to so many, jungkookie hyung is indeed an angel.

I wish my appa was a bit like him, or won't it be the best if he would be the king. Deagu will be so happy to get a king like him, no one would sleep with empty stomach, or will have to wait for someone to give them money so they can survive. He will take care of them, and make sure they all are safe, healthy and happy. I just wish he gets all the happiness in his life.

That's it for today, meet to back tomorrow. Bye bye...

Pretty taehyung-

The soft smile stayed on jungkook's face as he shut the book, his past life self was kind and sweet. The prince wishes he was the king, but what made pink hue to be over jungkook's ears was the line where the prince said he had crush on his precious self.

"I can't believe someone so beautiful and pretty like prince Taehyung had a crush on my past life self." Jungkook spoke with a chuckle, he stared at the closed book for a few seconds before he placed it back on the desk. Tomorrow they don't have much work, they would be free till afternoon and he will get alot of time to read the further story.

Covering himself from the comforter after safely putting the book, Jungkook drifted off to his dream land.

***

As he knew Jungkook and other BTS members were free till the afternoon next day. After returning from the company Jimin asked Jungkook to play a game with him, Jungkook wanted to read the story but he knew Jimin won't leave his back until he played a few rounds with the male. And so the two played video games till evening, having his coffee of the evening Jungkook finally got inside his room to peacefully read the further story.

Dear Dairy...

-----------------------------------------------------------

To be continue...

Tell me how it was...

Do vote...

Thanks for reading...

Stay tuned cutiesssssssss...

Author 😘😘😘😘