12 ┃ 𝐩𝐫𝐢𝐯𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐦𝐚𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐬

━ ⭒─⭑━

As the days turned into weeks, you fell into a comfortable routine at U.A. Classes were challenging but not insurmountable, allowing you to maintain a perfect academic record.

You aced the general studies with ease, your mind a steel trap for information. The hero aspects were a different story, but you used your power subtly, turning situations to your advantage and always managing to pull off a pass.

One crisp morning, you found yourself walking towards Class 1-A, a mischievous glint in your eyes. In your hand, you clutched a worn copy of one of Midoriya's hero analysis notebooks. You'd snatched it from his bag with a deft flick of your wrist earlier that day, the act as effortless as stealing a candy wrapper from a sleeping child.

This unexpected development—Midoriya Izuku, the seemingly Quirkless boy, possesses a powerful Quirk. An electric thrill coursed through you, leaving you buzzing with anticipation. You couldn't wait to peel back the layers, to unearth the secrets buried beneath the surface of this seemingly unassuming boy.

The sound of students shuffling out of the classroom after their training session pulled you from your thoughts. A sly smile played on your lips as you spotted your target—Midoriya, the green-haired boy with wide, nervous eyes.

Bakugo, his spiky blond hair a beacon of annoyance, was about to storm towards you, likely to bark some greeting or question why you were standing outside their classroom.

However, catching the sharp, almost playful look you sent him, he stopped mid-stride. Bakugo might be explosive, but he wasn't stupid. He recognized the silent warning in your gaze and, for now at least, held his tongue.

With a calculated sweetness in your voice, you approached Midoriya. "Hey there, Midoriya-kun! I was hoping I could catch you for a minute." The other students watched in surprise. You, the calm and collected student from Class 1-B, approaching the usually flustered Midoriya?

This was unexpected.

Midoriya, his eyes widening in a mix of surprise and nervous curiosity, stammered a response. "Uh, o-of course! W-what can I do for you?" His voice trembled slightly, a sudden spotlight of attention focused on him.

You glanced over your shoulder, spotting several of his classmates lingering behind, their ears practically glued to the conversation. A polite cough escaped your lips, followed by a gentle smile. "Actually, it's a bit of a personal matter. Would you mind if we talked... in private?"

Your request hung in the air for a beat. Then, as if struck by lightning, the entire class dispersed like roaches, shuffling back towards the classroom door, their voices fading into an undercurrent of whispers.

Bakugo was the last to retreat, his spiky blond hair bristling with annoyance. He shot a particularly nasty glare in Midoriya's direction before trailing behind his classmates, muttering something unintelligible under his breath. 

As the classroom door swung shut, leaving you and Midoriya alone in the hallway, a slow smile spread across your face.

The stage was now set. 

The silence stretched for a moment, thick with unspoken curiosity. Midoriya, his signature green eyes flitting nervously around the hallway, was the first to break it.

"U-um, Akuma-san? What did you need?" he stammered, his voice barely above a whisper. His cheeks were already dusted with a faint pink, a reaction you were sure wasn't entirely due to the exertion from training.