𝗦𝗧𝗘𝗣 𝗧𝗪𝗢, increase physical contact

MANY PEOPLE THOUGHT THAT ballet was easy. Stella made it her goal in life to yell at any one who thought that.

She wasn't going to the gym at five in the morning with her F1 driver friend for no fucking reason. Strength training was important for ballerinas, holding a pose for minutes on end, with no movement, was not an easy thing.

Typically, Stella went to the gym every other day with her ballet friends. They would chat about drama as they cycled, and spot each other on the weight machines. But all of Stella's friends from ballet were busy. Fakes. And Addie wouldn't be caught in the gym, even if it would save her life. Logan was off in Florida visiting his family, so that left Stella with Oscar. Not that she was complaining, she was never mad to hang out with Oscar.

The only problem was that Oscar went to the gym obscenely early. But Stella refused to go to the gym alone (it was painfully awkward) so she got herself out of bed.

Stella let out a yawn as she jogged up to Oscar's car, which was parked outside her apartment building. She was wearing a workout set, a pale pink sports bra and matching leggings, her hair pulled pack into a long pony tail. She held a water bottle in one hand (once again, pale pink), and a bag in the other, holding a change of clothes and a towel.

"Thanks for picking me up, Osc." Stella said as she slid into the passenger side of Oscar's car, letting out another yawn. She was almost never up this early, but it was sort of nice. The whole world was quiet, not even the birds were out yet. Stella suspected that was why Oscar liked it.

"It's no problem," Oscar shrugged, handing Stella the cable to connect her phone to the car's speakers. She always chose the music. "you're on the way."

Stella raised an eyebrow. Oscar's gym was on the opposite side of town. "No I'm not."

Oscar let out a laugh, turning to reverse out of his parking spot. "No you're not."

Oscar placed his hand on the back of Stella's headrest, using it to turn himself around, looking at the road he was backing out onto. Stella's heart jumped to her throat, Oscar's forearm was just barely grazing her cheek. She grabbed her water bottle, taking a long gulp, forcing down the strange feeling rising from her chest.

Stella had never realized how big Oscar's arms are. It was obvious that they would be, he was a professional athlete, but she had never really thought of it that way before. But his arms were strong, even when they were relaxed, turning the steering wheel as smoothly as ever, she could see the veins in his hands and biceps.

Stella blinked hard, forcing her attention back onto her phone, hitting shuffle on a random playlist. She didn't like the way she had just been staring at Oscar's arms. That was the type of thing she did to the cute boys at her studio, or even the hot men she saw walking the streets of London. That was not the type of thing she did to Oscar, one of her best friends.

What was getting into Stella's head? Addie would probably suggest that she was ovulating or something. Stella chose to believe that was the case, even though she was quite literally on her period.

"So," Stella adjusted herself in her seat, turning down the sounds of One Direction that were playing in the background. "are you meeting your trainer there?"

"Nah, he's feeling a bit sick." Oscar sent Stella a lopsided smile. "It's just us."

He was not feeling sick. Oscar had told his trainer that he was feeling sick and would be skipping training for the day. So he and Stella could have the gym to themselves.