A new resident at Bharat nagar

The clock was showing was half past ten in the morning
Everyone was busy in different tasks .
Devkiji and karunaji were off to Pune for some work so ananya was temporarily shifted to vivaan's house .

Our beloved dev had just returned from jogging .
Dev - chalo ab vivi , Khushi aur Ananya ko utha deta hoon.
He made his way to the bedroom where anuvan and Khushi were sleeping peacefully .
Dev- chalo pehle Khushi ko utha leta hoon .

He sat on the floor beside khushi's bed
and softly caressed her hair .
Dev(softly)- Khushi beta chalu utho .
After some minutes Khushi woke up .
Khushi - Good Morning bhaiya .
Dev- Good morning . Chalo ab meri hellp Karo in do kumbhakarano ko uthane mein.

They both woke up anuvan respectively.
And now after some time all four were sitting on the Breakfast table . Debu served all of them  .
Anuvanshi - wowww pancakes . Thankyou bhaiya/dabbu .

After breakfast they were sitting in the hall chit-chatting casually.
That when they heard a car's honk they all went out to see who was it .
The car stopped and a girl of Dev's age stepped out of it .
As soon as she saw dev she went and engulfed him in a bear hug . Dev was also very happy seeing her and hugged her back .
Girl- devuuuuuu! !!! Tu kitne saalon baad mil Raha hai .
Dev- diyuuuu!! Tu yaha kaise aur kab aai .
The girls name is diya . And she is the childhood sweetheart of our dev
They both were hugging eo tightly. But here someone was burning in jealousy
Anu(whispering) - aeee hattt y ekon hi aur mere dabbu se itna kyu chipak Rahi hai . Mana dabbu handsome hai koi usse dur nahi reh sakta but fir bhi..... Ek.. ek second mujhe kyu fark pad Raha hai koi usse chipake ya kiss kare mujhe usse kya .

Aditi sanwal as diya

Aditi sanwal as diya .So she was debu's childhood sweetheart they both used to spend so much time together along with others .