shock therepy

So when the candy floss incident happened debu and vivi were stuck with ananya bcz she was not ready to leave .

Dev-  vivaan hume iska solution dhundhne ke liye candy floss chahiye .

Baalpari came there
Bp-  baalveer vo stick hume dijiye .
Anu pov
Ye baalpari dabbu ko BV kyu bula rhi hai .aur ye tabse vivi pe order kyu jhaad Raha hai lag to Raha hai yahi bada BV hai ??
Anu- vivaan ye sab kya chal Raha hai ye dabbu tumhe order kyu de Raha hai aur baalpari isse BV kyu bula Rahi hai?
Vivi- (telepathy)oh shit  bhaiya ab kya kare .
Dev- (tele) mein dekhta hoon tum aur maa jara paltu please.
Vivi and BP turn their back towards devananya and shut their eyes close .
Debu removes his glasses with one hand and stares into anu's eyes and starts coming close to her she closes her eyes as if ready for a kiss .
But she feels nothing she was in shock bcz debu was so close to her . She freezed .
Debu takes a step back and tell BP and vivi to leave with him before Anu comes into her senses .
Baalpari and vivi left debu also left from there .
Anu comes in her senses and she saw no one there she also left from there and after some time BP came with the solution and vivi ,BP  and BV mixed it in the sky and the solution healed everyone and cleaned the memory of the happenings of  the past 2 hours .
Here Anu came to debu to talk abt him being BV
Anu-  dabbu BP tumhe BV kyu bula rhi thi and vivi bhi tumhare order kyu follow kar Raha tha
Debu- abbaba vo Anu vo actually
He removed his glasses and started coming  close to her again Anu freezed on her place  debu took the chance and lft from there wearing his glasses

Evening
Anu again came to debu this time also debu applied shock therepy but before he could leave Anu held his hand and said
Anu-  karlo na kiss . Teen  bar mujhe aise chodh ke ja chuke ho . Kyu karte ho aisa .
Debu-  A..Anu tum ye kya bol Rahi ho mein to sirf masak kar Raha tha .
Anu- par mein nahi karrahi hoon kyu karte ho aisa har bar mujhe aise chodh ke chale jaate ho karlo na kiss .
Saying this she came close to him and locked her lips with him debu's eyes went  wide in shock . After some minutes Anu broke the kiss
Anu-  debu kyu har baar mujhe aise chod ke chale jaate ho mana tum naqabposh nhi ho but  I love you.
Dev - Anu ye tum kya bol Rahi ho mein BV hoon tum to naqabposh se pyar karti thi na .
Anu -  vo sirf attraction tha aur Haan iske baad jab bhi paas aao kiss kiye Bina Jana Matt . I love you so much

Dev - I love you too Anu .ab Aisa nahi karunga .

Anu happily kissed him once again baalpari who watched the  whole seen from the window smiled and fled back to veerlok