You Randomly Cup His Face {Preference}

<<<>>>

Jeremiah:

Jeremiah was eating a couple sweets in the kitchen, minding his own business, when you all the sudden decided to walk over.

Being the golden retriever puppy in human form he is, he instantly got excited when he saw you, "Hey!" He greeted cheerfully, wrapping an arm around you as he held one pastry in his hand. You giggled and pulled back, looking up at him.

"What? Do I have something on my face?" He asked with chuckle, setting down the pastry. "No," You said, cupping his face, "I love you," You whispered, making him smile shyly, "I love you, too," Jeremiah said softly before pulling you into his arms.

What you thought was a normal hug, turned into him picking you up and setting you down on the counter. You squeaked and laughed, making him smile and kiss your cheek repeatedly as he stood between your legs with his arms around your waist.

Once your boyfriend was done with kissing your cheek millions of times, he pulled back and you instantly cupped his face again. Jeremiah leaned into your palms lovingly, nuzzling his cheeks into your hands while connecting your foreheads.

<<<>>>

/////\\\\\
\\\\\/////

<<<>>>

Conrad:

Conrad was just sitting out back on the porch while smoking a cigarette. You hadn't seen him all day, so when you saw him sitting down, lost in thought, you smiled and made your way over to him.

He must've heard your footsteps, because he looked over his shoulder and his eyes lit up, despite his facial expression not really changing from his monotoned expression other than the small smirk that made its way to his plump lips.

Instead of just sitting next to him, you got down on your knees on the step just after the porch and cupped his face into your hands. Conrad let out a soft chuckle, leaning into your palm, "Well, hello to you, too," He said softly, making you giggle. Your boyfriend put out his cigarette and lazily flicked it off the porch before gently resting his large hands on the insides of your elbows, letting his arms dangle between the two of you.

"Everything good?" Conrad asked, earning a nod in response, making him nod back. "You're pretty," He mumbled after a couple moments, making you giggle and blush deeply, the sight making him grin and blush, too.

It was no secret that Conrad was a huge softie for you. If anyone, including Belly tried to do this to him, he'd push them off. But when it's you, he's content.

Conrad pressed a kiss to each of your palms lovingly before leaning forwards and pressing a brief, gentle kiss to your lips. When he pulled back, he connected your foreheads, "I love you," He whispered, making you smile, "I love you, too, Connie," You whispered, making him chuckle and kiss you once again.

<<<>>>