You Lost Your Virginity To A Girl And You're a Girl {Preference}

<<<>>>

Jeremiah:

Jeremiah let out a soft scoff like laugh, "What? Is that actually possible?" He asked, making you nervous. "Yeah," You muttered. "I wanna know how that works! Like, do you like..." He makes his hands scissor, "Like that? Or like... Clit on clit? I'm genuinely curious," He asked with a smile, making you sigh in relief as you saw he was being genuine and supportive. When you tell him, he's a bit flustered but he smiles through it all, "That actually sounds kinda cool! But have you ever been with a guy?" He'd ask before pulling the fuck-boi face while biting his lip, making you laugh. He laughed with you sling his arm around your shoulders. He's supportive and doesn't care that you lost your virginity to a girl.

<<<>>>

/////\\\\\
\\\\\/////

<<<>>>

Conrad:

"..."

Mans just stares at you for a hot minute. "Okay... Can you like, explain how that works?" Conrad asked, making a very confused face that almost looks disgusted(he didn't man to look grossed out, it's just how he looks), making you nervous. "Uhm... Do you not support me?" You asked timidly, making his eyes widen at the realization on how bad he sounded, "Oh, no, no, no, I'm not saying that!" He stuttered, shaking his head before taking your hands. "I'm just confused how that works! I support you, one-hundred percent, I just wanna know how... A girl y'know... With another girl..." He trailed off awkwardly.

<<<>>>