𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐄𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭

Shields and spears

〰〰〰𖠳 〰〰〰

𝔽ℝ𝕀𝔻𝔸 and Toothless soared through the sky, Frida clutching her notes on the stages of the wing as they navigated their flight. "Okay, bud. We're gonna take this nice and slow. Here we go. Here we go. Position... three... no, four," Frida muttered, her voice tinged with determination. Toothless adjusted his flight accordingly, gliding steadily as Frida scrutinized the wing. "Alright, it's go time. It's go time," she declared, urging Toothless onward. They dove down, the salty breeze of the ocean water caressing their faces as they skimmed above the waves. "Come on, buddy! Come on, buddy!" Frida encouraged, their flight taking them under a rocky archway. "Yes, it worked!" she exclaimed jubilantly before Toothless accidentally collided with a rock. "Sorry!" Frida apologized, attempting to evade the obstacles. As they regained control, Toothless swatted Frida on the cheek with his ear.

"Yeah, yeah, I'm on it. Position four. Uh, three," Frida reassured him, adjusting the wing's position as they ascended. Toothless playfully stuck his tongue out as Frida chuckled in response. As they soared higher, the wind caught Frida's paper sheet, sending it fluttering away.

"The wind in my... cheat sheet! Stop!" Frida exclaimed, but Toothless couldn't hear her over the rushing wind. The harness for Frida came loose, and she tumbled off the saddle, prompting panic from both her and Toothless. "No! Oh, Thor! Oh, no!" Frida cried out as they both began to fall. "Alright, okay, you've gotta angle yourself!" she instructed, attempting to grab the saddle but struggling to maintain her grip. Toothless spun, trying to reach her, but his movements only added to their chaos. "Okay, no, no, no. Come back down towards me! Come to me..." Frida pleaded, but she was struck on the head by Toothless's tail. However, as they descended further, Frida managed to grab hold of the saddle and reattach the harness.

As they plummeted toward the rocks, Toothless spread his wings wide, narrowly avoiding a collision. Frida, determined to overcome the obstacle, tossed aside her cheat sheet, her expression one of fierce determination. Together, she and Toothless evaded the obstacles, their trust in each other guiding them safely through the ordeal. Frida cheered triumphantly as Toothless unleashed a fiery blast, their bond stronger than ever as they soared through the skies.

As the sun dipped below the horizon, casting a warm glow over the tranquil scene, Frida and Toothless sat on a small island, their silhouettes outlined against the fading light. Toothless regurgitated a trout's face for Frida, offering it to her with a look of anticipation. "No, thanks. I'm good," Frida replied with a smile, declining the fish. Their peaceful moment was interrupted by the arrival of a group of Terrible Terrors, small dragons approaching them. Toothless growled protectively, clutching his pile of fish close as he observed two of the Terrors fighting over the trout's head. One of the little dragons attempted to sneakily take a fish from Toothless's pile, but he swiftly grabbed it back and devoured it, chuckling at the failed attempt.