𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐯𝐞

The echoes of eternity
Valhalla calling me

The echoes of eternityValhalla calling me

〰〰〰𖠳 〰〰〰

Stoick's heart pounded in his chest as he frantically searched for his daughter amidst the chaos, his voice echoing with panic and desperation. "Frida! Daughter!" he called out, his voice hoarse with worry. Spotting Toothless on the ground, Stoick hurried over, his heart sinking at the sight of the empty, damaged saddle. Dropping to his knees beside the dragon, he felt a surge of anguish wash over him.

Toothless stirred, and Stoick's eyes widened with hope as he peered beneath the dragon's wings, revealing Frida cradled unconscious in his arms. "Frida!" Stoick gasped, his voice choked with emotion as he gathered her into his arms, removing his helmet to listen for the reassuring rhythm of her heartbeat.

"She's alive! You brought her back alive!" Stoick exclaimed through tears of relief, the tension in his body releasing as he held his daughter close. A wave of jubilation swept through the onlookers, their cheers mingling with the roar of dragons overhead.

Stoick turned to Toothless, placing a grateful hand on the dragon's head. "Thank you for saving my daughter," he murmured, his voice thick with gratitude and reverence. Gobber, standing nearby, interjected with a touch of his characteristic humor, "Well, most of her."

Frida stirred awake, greeted by Toothless nudging her cheek affectionately. She smiled weakly, her voice laced with warmth, "Hey, Toothless. I'm happy to see you, too." His response was a gentle lick to her cheek, eliciting a chuckle from her. However, Toothless accidentally placed a paw on her stomach, prompting her to sit up with a groan. Blinking sleepily, she surveyed her surroundings, realization dawning upon her. "I'm in my house. You're in my house," she remarked, marveling at the familiarity of her surroundings.

Toothless bounded around the room excitedly, prompting Frida to call after him, "Toothless! Oh, come on." As she prepared to rise from the bed, she hesitated, lifting the blanket to reveal a prosthetic leg. Shock washed over her features, but she steadied herself, determined to press on. With Toothless by her side, she gingerly placed her feet on the ground, testing her new limb. Toothless offered his support, and she smiled gratefully. "Okay. Thanks, bud," she murmured as they made their way to the door.

With a deep breath, Frida opened the door, only to be met with the imposing figure of a Monstrous Nightmare. Startled, she quickly shut the door, turning to Toothless with a furrowed brow. "Toothless, stay here," she instructed before cautiously reopening the door. This time, she was met with the sight of Snotlout riding the dragon, surrounded by others riding their own dragons. Frida's eyes widened in disbelief, her voice filled with resignation, "I knew it. I'm dead."

Her father's laughter interrupted her thoughts, and she turned to see him standing nearby. "No, but you gave it your best shot. So, what do you think?" he asked as they descended the stairs, drawing the attention of the villagers. "Hey, look, it's Frida," they exclaimed, their voices filled with excitement and relief.

Amidst the cheers and jubilation, Stoick's voice rose above the crowd, "Turns out all we needed was a little more of this." Frida beamed in response, her smile radiant, "You just gestured to all of me." Stoick nodded approvingly, his pride evident.

As the crowd continued to celebrate, Gobber approached Frida, his gruff voice softened with warmth, "Well, most of you. That bit's my handiwork. With a little Frida flair thrown in. You think it'll do?" Frida glanced down at her new prosthetic leg, considering it for a moment before she replied with a grin, "I might make a few tweaks." Laughter rippled through the gathering at her playful remark.

Suddenly, Frida felt a punch on her arm, and she turned to see Astor standing beside her. "That's for scaring me," he said, a teasing glint in his eyes. Frida was about to respond when Astor surprised her by pulling her into a kiss. Flustered, she pulled away, her cheeks flushed. "Is it always going to be this way? 'Cause..." Her words trailed off as Astor leaned in to kiss her again, leaving her momentarily speechless. As he pulled away, Frida found herself smiling, "I could get used to it," she admitted, her voice soft.

Just then, Gobber handed Frida a new set of flying gear for Toothless, a warm smile on his face. "Welcome home," he said warmly, echoing the sentiment of the entire village.

But their moment of peace was interrupted by a cry from the crowd, "Night Fury!"

"Get down!"

Toothless bounded towards Frida and Astor, as he jumped on some Vikings, playfully knocking the Vikings to the ground in his excitement. Laughter erupted from the surrounding villagers as they watched the scene unfold. Once the playful chaos settled, Frida stood up and adjusted the new flying set on Toothless, ensuring it was secure.

With everything in place, Frida climbed onto the saddle, settling herself comfortably. Astor joined her on the Nadder beside Toothless, ready for their flight. As she looked around the village, Frida felt a surge of gratitude and belonging. This place, with all its changes and challenges, was her home, and she was ready to face whatever adventures lay ahead with her loyal companions by her side.

"This is Berk. It snows nine months of the year and hails the other three."

Frida and Toothless soared into the sky, the wind rushing past them as they ascended higher and higher. Astor and his Nadder followed closely behind, their wings cutting through the air as they raced each other through the clouds.

The thrill of the flight coursed through Frida's veins as she leaned into the exhilarating speed, her heart pounding with excitement. Beside her, Toothless let out a joyful roar, matching her enthusiasm with every beat of his powerful wings.

As they flew side by side with Astor and his Nadder, Frida felt a sense of freedom and adventure wash over her. The sky was their playground, and together they were unstoppable, racing towards the horizon with the promise of endless possibilities ahead.

"And food that grows here is tough and tasteless. The people that grow here are even more so."

"The only upsides are the pets. While other places have ponies or parrots... We have... dragons."

〰〰〰𖠳 〰〰〰

The End of How To Train Your Dragon 1

By: SilverMist707

Please leave a vote and comment <3

🎉 You've finished reading 𝐖𝐈𝐍𝐆𝐒 𝐎𝐅 𝐂𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐀𝐆𝐄 | 𝐇𝐓𝐓𝐘𝐃 🎉