chapter -1

You don't have to be great to start,but you have to start to be great...~Zig ziglar

🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺

Warning ‼️

Mature content ahead🔞
If you are uncomfortable you can avoid it

▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️

"Ahh~~mhnun~~ iss smh mhh ahhh ah ah ahh nmn~ahha ahh amn"
"mhh~ahhh ohh- ahh mhha ahh h-hub-by ahhh"
"Ohh mhhha s-so uhhh go-ood mmmm oh yeap ( thrusting rapidly)"
" Hu-bb-y ahhh (sobbing) hu-bb-y,i-i mhh i-i ca~n't(hiccuping) ahh ohhh~ p~ple~ase" a beautiful, fragile human pleaded while panting and whimpering , looking so beautiful yet sinful with smudged vermillion on the forehead,red plumbed biten lips, disheveled hair ,his black nighty rolled up till stomach , fully drenched in sweat ,tears were falling from the eyes kissing the red cheeks then lost somewhere in bedsheet.

It was a dark night like the other night, moon was glowing brightly as ever with uncountable shiny stars in the sky, the wind was blowing steadily , swinging the branches of the trees creating the smoothing sounds in this lonely atmosphere along with the crickets buzz. The night was still young and beautiful with shiny moon, every creatures was in theirs deep slumber in this house but here two soul making this beautiful - peaceful night into erotic one as ever,the smoothing sounds of wind blowing and crickets were replaced by their sinful moans and groans , both of them were lost in their own world .

" Ahhh, mhh~ ohhhh hu~b~by ahh hmm s-stop (crying)mhh~ah ah ahh h~hub~by"younger was thrashing and writhing desperately under his husband who just sped up his pace , moving his hip inhumanly slapping the other's butt with his heavy balls repeatedly.

"I-i am (thrusting deeply) not even ~cum yet mhh ohh and mnn you(thrust) want me to (thrusting rapidly and deeply) ohh stop " -said a handsome hunk in raspy -deep voice while pounding continuously inside his wifey who now started weeping and whimpering in pain and pleasure while biting rosey lips, squirming and turning his head left and right in pain and pleasure.

"Ahh ahhh .mnnmN-no,s~slo~w mhh ohh do~own ahh ahh hmm ishh " he difficultly formed the word ,trying to catch the breathe while grasping the pillow tightly,

Taehyung just chuckled darkly , and whispered in his deep seductive slow voice which gave chills to his wife" mnn didn't you said ohh (thrust)mhh that I don't (thrust)have enough (thrust) mnn stamina ,now what (thrust) happened (thrust) already tired hmmm (thrust), I am just clearing your doubt o ~ ba~by mhh"
" Ahh please stop now ahhh ahh ahh mhh ( whimpering and sobbing ) please ~~ mhh~~ hubby mnh ahh ah " Junggukie was moaning loudly while gripping tightly the broad shoulder of his husband , scratching his back wildly like a wild cat ,sometimes biting and sucking his husband neck furiously,who was hovering him and rapidly thrusting deep down, gripping his wife's slim ~soft waist bruising it with his rough hand .

" Never mhh question ( thrust)on my (thrust)stamina (thrust)okay (thrust)my dear(thrust) wifey. (Thrust)Now let's (thrust) cumm(thrust) together mhn yeap(thrust)so good mnn " Taehyung uttered each word while thrusting deeply inside his wife's wet p*ussy . After couple of slow thrust he once again increased his pace and started f*cking younger like there is no tomorrow. By which the bed also started moving back and forth making squeaking sound along with squelchy sound of skin slapping with heavy groaning and moaning making the whole atmosphere hot inside the bedroom.