Chapter -2

The next morning come just in blinks of eye ,all the curtains of the house were moving with the slow blow of morning breeze,the birds were chirping - flying here and there in the balconies of houses while fluttering theirs wings

The next morning come just in blinks of eye ,all the curtains of the house were moving with the slow blow of morning breeze,the birds were chirping - flying here and there in the balconies of houses while fluttering theirs wings .
The morning was peaceful with perfect weather in the Kim's House,one can hear the clicking sound of utensils. It's seems like someone is doing something in the kitchen early in morning but it's not an unusual thing for this house cause it's theirs rules to wake up early in the morning for the of the house and after doing their personal work then only they are allow to light the gas stove otherwise no. There is many rules in this house and among of them is that no servant is allow in the kitchen . Only family members are allowed to enter into the kitchen .
Here one person after doing her personal work ,got ready in simple yet beautiful saree with minimum jewellery, came in kitchen like as usual and doing house chores.

Kim Mona (50)

Kim Mona (50)

[Imagine her in this saree]

Mona ( kim Daehyung younger brother's wife ) . She is a simple , timid women . She just follow everyone orders and command . she always makes fun of her because of her face and illiteracy ..
Nobody really cares about her except some people. Her husband hates her and never respect her at all . Like our society men , he always blames her for giving birth to three daughters . In all we can say that although she is older than many youngers in this house but no one really gives respect to her. She also accepted this kind of life as her fate.