CHAPTER ONE

"I MAY CRY BUT I AIN'T WEAK BITCH!

A LOUD SOFT GROANS WERE HEARD, as Y/n lifted off fifty kilograms of metal bars per hand. She looked at her figure on the mirror, and could only smirk, her jersey hugged her figure, her thighs were popping as well as her bottoms. She's been working out for the past two hours and couldn't get enough of it, she was a maniac for exercising.

"Two hundred ninety-nine..."

"Three hundred-!"

She exhaled out loudly before dropping the dumbbells on the floor, as she reached out for her water bottle, opening the cap and downing it as if she was drinking alcohol.

"Now that's what I call progress" She mumbled with a smirk while flexing her muscles in the mirror, the other members could only chuckle at her antics as one of her students approached her.

"Y/n san?"

"Kitomori kun?" She looked over at the navy haired man, who seemed to be having an average body. Y/n placed down her water bottle and wrapped the sweat towel around her neck, as she looked down at him.

".. I've been uhm..trying to..you know.."

"Yes?"

"I've been trying to build up muscles but I can't.."

Y/n nodded at his words, as her eyes roamed around his petite figure and she couldn't help but stare at his legs, they were indeed thin as a twig.

"Well how much do you weigh?"

"Around 50-"

*RINGG!!

Their conversation was suddenly interrupted by Y/n's phone, to which she immediately picked up and bought it over to her ear. She motioned Kitomori to weigh himself at the scale to know what's his exact weight.

"Hello?" She answered the phone.

"Is this Ego Y/n?"

"Yes, and who am I speaking to?" She mumbled as she watched Kitomori walked up to the scale, Y/n walked behind him, to see how much he weighs.

"Ah! Good Morning Y/n san! I'm Anri Teireri, can I please have a moment with you?"

Y/n furrowed her eyebrows at the unfamiliar name, as she looked down at the scale. She expected at how much Kitomori weighs, his height was only 167, and his weight is 48kg. This is practically underweight, according to the biometrics.

"Wait hold on for a second" Y/n said before placing the phone farther from her. "Kitomori kun, you need to eat more protein and try to gain some weight in the next two weeks" She said to the student who nodded at her words, he was already aware that he has a petite figure, in which he was insecure about.

"Hello? Anri san?" Y/n voiced out as she placed the phone on her ear again. The said woman on the other end, immediately responded.

"Yes? Y/n san, I'm here!"

"I thought you died for a second there"

"haha..."

Y/n sighed as she fixed her posture, before jumping on her chair, leaning back.