CHAPTER TWO

"DISCIPLINE!"

"DING DONG BITCH" Y/n mumbled as she was itching to kick the old door down but was opened by none other than a short haired woman wearing a professional suit. Y/n scrunched her forehead as she walked inside, silently lowering her head down to the woman who was smiling at her softly while holding a cup of ramen.

"I did not come here to witness scandal between a worker and a director" She bluntly said.

"W-What?!" The short haired woman dropped her unopened cup of noodles and quickly walked in front of Y/n. "N-No! I would never with-" Her hands motioned Jinpachi at the back who was blankly staring at the two.

"With this no!" She strongly emphasized while frantically waving her arms pointing at Jinpachi.

"Oh" Y/n said with a stoic expression before plopping herself down on the seat.

The two Ego siblings sat in front of each other, without uttering a word. The short haired woman gulped in awkwardness as she closed her eyes tightly

'What is this tension?!'

"I came here for what? a staring competition?" Y/n spat before resting her chin on her hand. Jinpachi only stared at her with a blank look as he took a sip of his green tea.

"Typical" She continued, with eyes rolling at him.

"A-Ano! I-I'm Anri Teireri! The one that called you..." She said nervously as Y/n nodded at her and gave Anri a small smile to which she quickly smiled at her back.

'She's so pretty when she smiles! How can Ego san be related to her?!"

Anri thought, clearly she was extremely intimidated by Y/n when they met at the door. The younger Ego gave her the vibes of a dangerous yet delicate aura, Y/n is confidentially attractive and yet she has the outmost power of being dominant.

Maybe that is why Anri felt weak for a minute?

"Yes I know"

'She knows?!'

"By your voice, a pleasure to meet you Anri"

"A-Ah! The pleasure is all mine—!!"

"I'm recruiting you as the gym trainer for Blue Lock" Jinpachi interrupted before placing down his cup, Anri looked at him with a pale face as if she didn't want Jinpachi to bother them.

Y/n looked at him with a hard glare. "Certainly, I don't want to hear some bullshit coming out from your mouth" He continued and shot his sister a smile who was taken back.

"And... What's in it for me?" Y/n asked while leaning forward on the table, Anri who was watching the two couldn't help but shiver from the tension of the two siblings.

"AI"

"An AI?" She scoffed at his answer as she crossed her arms before rising an eyebrow at him.

"I didn't think that you were this dumb big brother"

Jinpachi twitched at what she said as he fixed his glasses before sitting up straight on the chair. "What do you want then?" His tone was cold and hard.