Chapter 85

jennie began to feel apprehensive, but her expression remained calm. “What do you mean by that?”

“How could my second sister not understand what I mean?”

“I really don’t know what you are talking about!” Jennie continued to pretend to be dumb.

“In that case, I’ll be direct with you.” taehyung responded decisively.

“Twelve days ago, you were clearly the person who followed me. Did you think your red ferrari was in any way inconspicuous? You were also the person who bribed haein with a thousand dollars. You made irene your scapegoat and caused her to meet with misfortune. No matter what, the two of you are best friends. Don’t you feel any guilt for your actions?”

“Is that what you believe?” jennie was dumbstruck. She glared at him in suspicion but refused to admit it. “Since you suspected that I was the one causing trouble, why didn’t you expose me in front of jungkook?”

“I thought that irene enjoys being your scapegoat, and I naturally should grant her wishes.”

In his previous life, he had suffered much misfortune under irene's hands. Destroying irene was a matter, worthy of celebration.

As for his reason for not exposing jennie...

It was not because he was generous and soft-hearted. Jennie's sins were much greater than this. If she was punished now, a lot of issues would remain hidden.

For example, Jennie had spiked his food with a weight-gain drug for three years. She had also contaminated his make-up items, worsening his acne...

Perhaps, she was also involved in his elder brother’s case.

Before his elder brother’s matter was resolved, he could not be certain if jennie was completely useless. Furthermore, jennie deserved to receive harsher consequences than these!

After enduring one hellish life, taehyung was no longer impatient. He would take things slow. Before killing his prey, he would take the time to peel off each layer of her skin.

Although taehyung felt this way internally, he plastered a kind expression on his face. “After all, you’re still my second sister. Even though you instigated irene behind my back, I believe that you were simply acting on a moment of carelessness. If jungkook learns that you are the person who caused the trouble, there’s no way he would let you off. How could I possibly allow my sister to suffer such a punishment?”

“Third brother !” Upon hearing this, jennie was deeply moved.

She embraced taehyung and did not think twice to admit it. “This was all my fault. I shouldn’t have told ire...”

“jennie, what nonsense are you talking about?” eunji walked into the living room and raised her voice. “You didn’t do anything. What responsibility are you shouldering?! What blame are you admitting to?”

Jennie immediately understood. She shoved taehyung away. “You lied to me. You’re trying to make me confess to it!”

Taehyung glanced at eunji with regret. Indeed, the older ones were wiser.

He was holding onto a recording pen in his pocket and was about to record jennie's words.

What was the point of knowing that jennie was the true instigator? Without proper evidence, his claims would be useless as long as the other party refused to admit it.

He had not expected eunji to jump in at the crucial moment.

Forget it.

These two pieces of trash were easy to deal with.