12. just the coach's son

"Jordannnnn," Kennedy whines leaning against him on the Baker's couch as he played video game with JJ.

"Kennedyyyy," Jordan mocks her in the same tone, "what's up?"

"I'm bored," Kennedy pouts her lip, "and all you're doing is playing video game with JJ and you have a whole ass girlfriend right next to you,"

Jordan smirks, "I gotta go JJ," he takes off his headset, "I'm all yours now, I didn't know you finished your homework,"

"Well I did," Kennedy mumbles, "and you're so cute when you play video games did you know that?"

"Yeah, I get that a lot," Jordan shrugs wrapping both arms around Kennedy's waist so she sat in his lap, "but I like hearing it from you the most, Johnson,"

"I know," Kennedy blushes pecking his lips, "how was practice today? Are you ready for tomorrow?"

Tomorrow, a combine was happening at Beverly High School. Scouts invited multiple players, some got offered scholarships if they performed well. It's kind of a big deal and Kennedy knew Jordan was probably freaking out a bit.

"It was good," Jordan nods, "I met Damon King he's a really good scout, but I think he's interested in Spencer more than me,"

"You know that's okay, right?" Kennedy asks, "you and Spencer can't even be compared. You don't play the same position, maybe he's just looking for a receiver,"

"Yeah," Jordan replies, "maybe,"

Olivia comes downstairs and sees the pair, "ew quit making out on the couch other people live here,"

Jordan rolls his eyes as Kennedy moves from her boyfriend's lap saying to her best friend, "we are just talking Miss Baker,"

That makes Olivia roll her eyes, "right, anyway what are you doing tomorrow Ken?"

"Um nothing," Kennedy looks back at her, "everyone's gonna be at the combine,"

"Great! So you can join us and help me tomorrow morning at 8?" Liv asks.

Kennedy groans, "on a Saturday? Can't even sleep in,"

"You'll be fine!" Liv assures her heading back upstairs, "see you then!"

"Well I should probably start heading home," Kennedy sighs, "need my eight hours,"

"Yeah can't have my biggest supporter grumpy," Jordan pokes her sides, "I'm gonna need you,"

"You don't need me," Kennedy scoffs, "you're going to kill it,"

Jordan nods kissing her slowly, "good night,"

"Good night," Kennedy repeats getting off his lap, "see you tomorrow!"