Part 2

Samuel read the business card again - focussing on the line that read 'Couples Counsellor.'

Jennifer explained their relationship to Andrea, "I started the change when I was 36, that was two years ago, and almost immediately I lost all interest in sex. It is like nature flicked a switch to the off position inside my head. Samuel still has needs though, I really enjoy masturbating him to meet those needs. I always thought that was enough to satisfy him until recently."

Samuel wished the ground would open beneath him, Jennifer continued explaining, not only, his interest in the maids uniforms but the arousal it created in him. "I am okay with that, I mean okay with Samuel wearing them and stuff, but secretly masturbating really hurts...I want to be a part of that still."

Andrea's pencil paused, she looked up. "How would you feel about including Jennifer while you are in Minnie mode Samuel?"

When Jennifer had initially suggested talking to a councillor Samuel was set against it. Now, nearing the end of the session, he realised it had been worthwhile. "I would like that very much."

Andrea suggested Jennifer supervise Samuel dressing and keep close watch while he is in character to save any 'unwanted events' as she put it. "Try spending a few days as Minnie followed by some as Samuel then have a 'what next' chat. Let me know if I can help further."

Now that everything was out in the open Jennifer actually enjoyed helping Minnie dress. She discreetly smiled while watching Minnie confidently fasten his bra and scoop his little man-titties into the bra cups that had been designed with much larger occupants in mind. "We need to get you some sort of control panty to keep that trouser snake under control," Jennifer said lightheartedly as she buttoned up the back of Minnie's dress, "and this underwear is so tatty I wonder it wasn't all thrown out years ago. I mean it would have been old fashioned even in 1950s'. By then it was all corselettes, girdles. bullet bras, and suchlike."

Jennifer ordered 'tea for two' while following Minnie downstairs from the maids quarters to kitchen. "We need to shop for some period style underwear and a wig," Jennifer said as they sat drinking tea.

Samuel replied he was not trying to be a woman.

Jennifer hid the real reasons behind her suggesting the wig. Samuels' male pattern baldness arrived when he was still in his twenties, now at 37 he was more head than hair. In the cold light of day, as they sat drinking tea, the reality of where they were headed finally hit her - and seeing Samuels head atop a maids body was too much for even one whole day let alone for the few days Andrea had suggested.

Instead of coming right out with it and saying 'Samuel needs to be Samuel and Minnie needs to be Minnie' Jennifer replied teasingly, "Of course you are not," with a smile and a cheek kiss. "I was thinking if a courier, our window cleaner or someone else accidentally sees Minnie with Samuels head...well...you know how vicious country gossip is."

That was enough to change his mind "okay, but we should wait and see if Minnie visits regularly, we do not want to waste money."

They both laughed at the ridiculousness of his 'waste money' comment that really was a rollover comment from a poorer time.

Finishing her tea Jennifer left the Minnie/Samuel portmanteau, Minuel, playing computer games on his laptop.

"I will be back for my lunch at midday Minnie." Jennifer spent her time alone not on charity business but researching Samuels' maid fetish including reading some online man-maid centred fiction that occupied so much of his aimless alone time. Initially Jennifer was a little surprised initially by how common the subservient maid fantasy was then a little disgusted by some of the tasks writers imagined a maid was 'forced' to undertake. Examining Samuels online reading history she was thankful to find his interests clearly lay in what was termed 'petticoating' and 'maid play' within a loving relationship. By lunchtime she had gleaned enough ideas from her research that would make shopping fun for her while humiliating Samuel at the same time.