81-90

Reading on the bus

Search novels

search

Current location: Homepage Science Fiction "Rebirth in the End of the World, Lie Down and Become a Housewife" Content

Chapter 81 A-Shan seriously injured Han Shuang (1/1)

" Rebirth in the End of the World, Lie Down and Become a Housewife " by Yue Yi Tide

"Rebirth in the End of the World, Lie Down and Become a Housewife" Please indicate the source for reprinting: Bus Reading (www.84kanshu.com)

Qiao Hai also knew that Han Shuang was not so powerful.

The battle took less than thirty seconds to force Ling Jiu into a desperate situation and end the battle.

In fact, it may be the result of Han Shuang letting go of water.

He didn't tell his disciple this matter, so as not to hurt him.

Those big ice picks could obviously actively pursue Ling Jiu, but Han Shuang did not control their actions, including the shrinking ice area.

You can say this is Han Shuang's misleading tactic, or you can say she didn't try her best.

After all, her ice field is fully open, who can say for sure that Ling Jiu will not be killed instantly, and there will be no safe place for him to stay.

From the way she calmly stood still, Han Shuang definitely didn't use his ultimate move.

Ling Jiu couldn't test Han Shuang's true strength at all.

"The little girl is so strong." Chai Xiao, who came from the Wu'an hunting team, marveled.

This sentence expresses what everyone feels.

The ice crystals shattered and Ling Jiu gave in.

"In what year did Han Shuang awaken?" Qiao Hai asked.

"About nine years old."

Everyone gasped, so early! What a talent!

Qiao Hai was even more fortunate to know some inside information! Han Shuang recognizes his master Jing Mian!

He is sure that Han Shuang will become the female war goddess in the future. This is a girl who will amaze the world in the future!

Since Ling Jiu couldn't test Han Shuang's approximate strength, Qiao Hai was going to send another person up.

Ah Shan stepped forward and said, "I'll do it."

The desire to fight was already shining in his eyes, and Qiao Hai found that A-Shan was really passionate about fighting.

As soon as he started fighting, his carefree spirit was completely gone, and he seemed like a different person.

Wang Yi watched Ah Shan quietly from the sidelines. He had seen Ah Shan take the most shots in the mercenary team.

Ah Shan looks about twenty years old, with blond hair that looks like he was born with it. As long as he doesn't do anything wrong, he is quite handsome.

He hooked his hand at Han Shuang: "Little Han Shuang, I won't be merciful, come here with all your strength!"

Han Shuang had seen Ling Jiu being abused by Ah Shan many times. After she nodded, she immediately released the ice surface far beyond before.

Ah Shan also moved at this time, and the person who retained the light and shadow was already at the next location.

Qiao Hai frowned deeply. It was normal for Ah Shan not to use his full strength before. Judging from his current speed, he was probably faster than the half-faced zombie who could teleport!