Chapter 6

PREVIOUS CHAPTER:-

Yoongi POV:-

I need to go to the XXX cafe after one week as jin mentioned.

I hope I will find some clues about that spy .

CURRENT CHAPTER:-

FLASHBACK of Yoongi meeting Jin at his cabin:-

Jin was sitting on the chair waiting for Suga.

After sometime Suga entered in the cabin, Jin greeted Suga and he greeted back.

After that Jin said him to take a sit.

And he started speaking "Suga yesterday I got to know that after week a man is coming to  the XXX cafe with some hint to give it to the spy for his next step. He's going to wear a red coat along with a cat mask on his face ."

So we have to catch him there.

Suga nodded and went from there.

FLASHBACK ENDS

Author POV:-

Basically there are 3 Mafia groups in the world which are the most powerful. One of them is  "Yoshinori Watanabe" and the other two are "Black Eagles" and "Yakuza".

There is always a fight going on among these three groups to become the most powerful.

But from these two years "Black Eagles" is getting on the bad side of both the Yoshinori Watanabe and Yakuza group.

Since then the leader of Yakuza and Min Yoongi decided to work together.

Suga is  also thinking of collaborating with them .

As they will become more powerful by collaborating with each other.

Yoongi POV:-

I was thinking about the spy's man as I walked out of the washroom.

But then my eyes fell on jimin who's finding an outfit to wear from his wardrobe.

Water is dripping from his wet hair to his shoulder then to his tiny slim waist as he's wearing only a towel which is wrapped around his waist.

I was mesmerized by his body features and don't know what happened to me as I started to walk toward him and stand beside him.

As he turned back , he got flinched by me and going to fall but I wrapped my hand to his waist and pulled him closer towards me and his bare chest collided with mine . I was lost in him and I kept staring at his eyes We both started to lean in and there's only one inch distance was left to collide both our lips with eachother as jimin closed his eyes and then boom 💥

 I was lost in him and I kept staring at his eyes We both started to lean in and there's only one inch distance was left to collide both our lips with eachother as jimin closed his eyes and then boom 💥

We fucking got interrupted by Taehyung and Jungkook's  screaming and knocking on the door..

I really got annoyed by them as we both parted with each other embarrassingly.

As I and Jimin went towards the door and opened it but the scene in front of me , made my blood rush to my cheeks and ears.

Taehyung and Jungkook are fucking eating each other out without any shame.

Jimin was no good as he blushed so hard . Then I coughed and they came to their senses and looked at us embarrassingly.

Then Taehyung said " Oh hi hyung !! We just came to call you because we need your help to fix my room's door as it was not working properly."

Jungkook was looking down only with blushy cheeks with a shy smile on his face.

And whipped Taehyung is proudly holding his waist.

  So, I said to Jimin "Jimin I'm going to see their room's door will see you at the class bye"

Author POV:-

As Suga leaves from the dorm he asks V and Jk what's the matter??

Is there any problem going on??

Jk replied actually Mr. Byun of Yakuza group is coming tomorrow with the contract papers of collaboration with their group.

So we are going to meet him at the headquarters at 4 pm tomorrow evening.

Suga nodded and they all talked about on some other matters as well.

And after a few minutes passed they all bid byes with each other and went to their respective classrooms.

Yoongi POV:-

As I stepped inside the class, I looked for Jimin but he's not arrived yet.

So I thought about sitting in the back seat this time.

As I seated back all the back seats were filled by boys and girls.

After 4 to 5 mins Jimin finally came into the class . He looked kinda shocked and confused as the front seat was blank and then he looked back and noticed me sitting on the backbench and his confusion was long gone.

So, he sat on the front bench.

As he seated I stood up and went to sit beside him .
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Ok munchkins this is for today's chapter.👀

Hope you all liked it 😊

What do you think Yoongi will be able to find the spy's man.

Ignore the grammatical mistake 🐸

What's gonna happen next.

What will be the destiny of Yoongi and Jimin??

Share your thoughts and reviews about this.

Don't forget to vote and comment 😉.

Bye meet you all with the next update 😉😜.

Love you sweeties and take care of yourself 💓