Chapter 10

PREVIOUS CHAPTER:-

Ohh cry baby, guys look at this faggot he have a tongue to talk back with me" she said to her bitches as one by one they all entered in the washroom

And all of them started to laugh at me.
I feel so unloved and devastated.
I never feel this kind of humiliation ever.
I don't know when my tears started to flow from my eyes.

I was crying only when she said again to me "listen here you slut I'm leaving you for the first and the last time. Hope you understand that. Otherwise you couldn't imagine what I'm going to do with you. Got it"

CURRENT CHAPTER:-

Yoongi POV:-

I don't know what happened with Jimin . He's been ignoring me for the past two days. It's been two days since I last talked to him.

I don't know why but it's hurting me to the core. When I see him smiling with others but always avoiding me when I try to approach him.

I was sitting in the front seat of the class as Jimin doesn't sit with me from then on and always comes late to the class just before 1 minute when the professor enters so that I can't question him.

I think this all started from the day when Lia came to sit with us in the canteen.

She's really a bitch. I knew this bitch definitely had done something with him.

After all she  always tortured the one with whom I talked to .

She proposed to me a lot of times but I didn't like her even a bit.

I don't want to do something to her right now.

Because I got to know who she is...

Thinking about the bitch, the bitch came 💀

And at the same time Jimin entered the class, we held a stare at each other for a mere second as he hung his head low and walked towards his backseat.

Lia came and sat beside me.
I don't know what this bitch trying to do now.

But today I decided to have a talk with Jimin from hook or crook it doesn't matter to me.

Now, the professor started to give his boring lecture and as always I found myself into a deep slumber.

TIME SKIP:- at the cafeteria

Author POV:-

For two days Jimin really avoided having a talk with Yoongi and as well as with his friends (taekook) by making some random excuse but today both the boys (taekook)  drag him to their regular place to have their lunch together and they both started blabbering how they both feel empty without eating with him.

So unwillingly Jimin sat beside Yoongi as usual and started to eat his lunch.

Both of them are just listening to taekook blabbering as they're feeling a bit awkward but out of a sudden Jimin phone's started ringing.

Jimin POV:-

I'm feeling really awkward to sit with all of them especially with Yoongi .
I tried to ignore him to the fullest and every time I did it hurt me more after seeing his sad face.

I'm silently eating my food and suddenly out of nowhere my phone starts to ring and it pulls everyone's attention towards me .

I received the call as it was from Kazuya hyung and I got so worried because he was breathing heavily and said to me

Ahh... Chim..my ...I gotta...mys..elf ..into..ahh accident..agr please come.to ..abc place...

And he cut the call .

I hurriedly stood up and said to them " guys Kazuya hyung got himself into an accident. So I'm going to them bye "

Yoongi said " wait Jimin I'm coming with you"

I don't have any choice left cause I know I couldn't be able to help him alone so I just nodded.

We both went out from college.

Yoongi asked me "where do we have to go?? "
I replied " abc "

Yoongi said to me "we are getting late so just come with me . I'm going to get my bike from the parking area . You just wait here for a few seconds. I'm coming with it."

After he came I sat on his bike it's getting really awkward.
He said to me "hold me tightly "

The first time I didn't listen to him but as he increased the speed of his bike I got flinched and hugged his waist tightly.

I can see him smirking from the mirror.

This guy is smirking even in this situation. God what I'm going to do with him.

Author POV:-

Both the boys reached the spot .
And Jimin called Kazuya to ask him where he was.

He said he's in a nearby hotel named "Skylark" as few people got him bandaged at the hospital and left him  at the Hotel. And currently he's in room no. 105

So , both the boys went to the hotel room.

As they both entered worriedly but the scene in front of them made both boys'eyes go wide .
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Ok sweetie that's all today's chapter 👀

Sorry for the short chapter 😭

I hope you all like it.

What do you guys think, who's Lia??

What did both boys see??

Ignore all the grammatical mistake 🐸

Share your thoughts with me.

Don't forget to vote and comment 👍🏻

Meet you all with the next update 😽

Bye bye 👋🏻 take care you all 🎀