Chapter 9

Hot... so hot...

Ting Yu's face was as red as falling into the clouds.

At this time, her limbs were soft and her lower body was empty. She could only groan and arch her body. She was a pitiful little girl who was ready to be taken advantage of.

"Tingyu...Tingyu..." Jiang Kuo gently took off Tingyu's white underwear and called her name repeatedly in a gentle voice.

He put one hand around her waist and turned her around. The engorged and erect breasts were hanging downwards, and the white and smooth back was pressed against his hot chest...

What he saw in front of him made Jiang Kuo fascinated. Along her back, from bottom to top, traces of obsession were deeply etched.

He bit her snow-white neck gently, and half covered her lips with a big palm erotically.

The long and thick middle finger was inserted into her mouth smoothly, stirring and thrusting rhythmically, dancing with the pink tongue in all kinds of ways.

Tingyu's mouth was slightly open, and the silver strands of saliva slipped uncontrollably from the corners of her mouth...

The picture was so obscene that Jiang Kuo almost went crazy with desire. He was driven by desire several times and wanted to lift her legs and spread her apart. Her little pussy, regardless of inserting it, kept running wildly, and finally burst into her body, ejaculating endlessly...

In the end, she struggled to restrain herself.

She was so petite, and even though she already had taken aphrodisiacs, he was still worried that she wouldn't be able to bear his size.

"Baby, are you ready?" He held the giant thing against her private parts, rubbing it back and forth through her underwear to accelerate her wetting.

"Hmm..." Waves of sparks ignited around the vagina, and Tingyu couldn't help but clamp her legs together, thus clamping the man's long and thick rod.

Jiang Kuo groaned, and his lower body became even hotter and harder. He simulated sprinting and accelerated the speed of rubbing back and forth between her legs.

The delicate skin at the base of the thigh was rubbed vigorously by Jiang Kuo's huge thing. Bursts of tingling current spread from the pearl to the lower abdomen, and then swept through the whole body like fire. The thin fabric was quickly stained with spring dew.

The uninvited Tingyu couldn't bear the impact and caress, and begged for mercy with choked sobs, "Uncle Jiang... don't..."

Both of them were breathing more and more rapidly, their hot parts were moving back and forth wantonly, and their underwear was rubbing against each other. Squeezed into the slit of the pink petals, Jiang Kuo felt that she was wet enough through the fabric.

He decided not to wait any longer.

He quickly opened the edge of his underwear with one hand, and with the other hand he held the hot thick thing and aimed it at the young and sweet flower hole.

The thick purple-red round end circled the outside of the hole intimately three times, rubbed it, and then pushed it in hard, pushing through the layers of folds with difficulty, and inserted it into the small hole in one fell swoop!

"Ah - it hurts, it hurts..."

The tearing pain came from the passage, hitting all the limbs and bones. The flower hole contracted in the resistance, and he bit the cock stiffly. This almost made Jiang Kuo surrender.

Tingyu almost fainted from the pain, it was too big, he was too big!

"Get out..." Ting Yu cried like an organ. She shook her head and struggled with tears in her eyes. Jiang Kuo felt her fragility and tension. He frowned and let go of the hand that restrained her and moved back. Ting Yu The legs kept twisting, and the soft and sweet pussy spit out half of the head he had just entered.