21

The ground was slippery, and Tingyu couldn't walk very fast. Not far into the narrow alley, his vision suddenly opened up.

  There were several hot pot restaurants with different decorations on both sides of the street. When Ting Yu passed by, he looked over inadvertently. There were few customers inside and the business was deserted. Only the "Tianming Hot Pot Restaurant" was different. The front door was extremely crowded and lively.

  Squatting outside the door was a snow-white Samoyed, the color of which was very much like the fresh snow in the morning. The big dog was as docile as a well-behaved child, allowing customers to pet it without dodge, tilting its head to look cute and endearing.

  A waiter in an eye-catching red outfit was taking orders from customers queuing up at the tea table. Ting Yu finally crossed the crowd and walked to her, saying in a friendly manner: "Hello, my friend has booked a private room in the Cloud Room."

  "Welcome . Come..." The waiter looked up at her politely.

  The next moment, Ren Hualou's pupils shrank, and there was a bright light inside that was so hot that Tingyu was stunned. The other party couldn't hide his excitement, and his voice suddenly became louder: "Tingyu!! Tingyu, is it really you?!"

  "You know me ? ?" Tingyu didn't expect to meet an "acquaintance" in such a situation. It all happened so suddenly, her heart was beating so hard that she couldn't believe her ears.

  For the first time in half a year, someone called her name so affectionately.

  It was like those memories she had lost out of thin air were calling her in the quiet past years, calling her not to abandon every bit of the past.

  "Tingyu, what's the matter with you? I'm sister Huanhuan. We haven't seen each other for only half a year. You don't even recognize me?" Huanhuan didn't even bother to do business. She was afraid that the girl in front of her would disappear again like she did half a year ago. She hurriedly pulled her Hold Tingyu's hand and walk straight into the door.

  He rashly bumped into a customer who was checking out, and was scolded a few times. Ren Hualu had no time to take care of it, and shouted loudly into the kitchen as he walked: "Tian Ming!! Tian Ming!!! Look who I brought!" !"

  The shop is already full, hot soup gurgling in the pot, white mist rising and lingering on the table, there are customers holding condiment bowls and standing in front of many sauces, and waiters carrying tea and water flexibly shuttle between tables and chairs. In the aisle beside.

  Ting Yu stumbled along and was dragged aside by the woman to find the kitchen. The cooking place was fresh and tidy, with fish, meat, vegetable pots and other dishes arranged in an orderly manner, and the spicy smell came to his nostrils.

  She stood stunned in the smoky kitchen, looking at the young man in a white chef's uniform from a distance. The other man's dark eyes were blazing and staring at her without blinking, with disbelief and joy. There are more mixed emotions.

  Ting Yu held her breath and concentrated, and suddenly had an illusion, as if time had frozen still at this moment, and she would melt into the endless light of his sight.

  Her head ached, her heart felt inexplicably, her nose was sore, and her tears fell uncontrollably, as if she was missing a very, very important item. She was at a loss what to do with herself.

  "Brother Xiao Ming, it's almost burning!" A chef next to him pushed Ren Tianming's shoulder.

  Ren Tianming recovered from his stupor and said, "Da Yang, come here." He handed the frying pan in his hand to the fat man beside him, grabbed Tingyu's wrist and walked upstairs.

  It was really painful to have his arm grabbed, and as the distance got closer, Tingyu noticed that his eyes were reddened.

  The bedroom door on the second floor was pushed open and closed. Ren Tianming held her in his arms tenderly as if he were a lost treasure, held her waist firmly with his arms, and kissed her temples carefully.

  Maybe they had a close relationship in the past, but after all, the relationship at this moment is considered unfamiliar. Faced with such an intimate gesture, Tingyu was greatly stimulated and reached out to push him, but he remained motionless, getting closer and hugging him tighter.

  Ren Tianming's voice trembled uncontrollably: "Ting Yu, tell me... why can't I find you? Where have you been hiding?"