HAS MY MOTHER CAME BACK?

I will make the next part of "sweet dreams" tomorrow because i just want to give you guys a bit of lore of my child.... :)

————————

LIGHTLY POV 🔦

I wake up in my bed, blinking my eyes and sitting up. I rub my eyes , almost scratching my self from the sharp broken glass i have on the corner of my head.

"I forgot about you." I say to myself, and then getting off of the dirty bed. My Mother never made me learn how to wash, so, i had to deal with it.

I grab my veil that was a shortened and cover my face with it. Attaching it to my hooks that were on the side of my lid. Yes, the back was a bit longer because I couldn't reach it,

But Mother did it for me when i was in the start of second grade. Many kids made fun of me wearing it, but yet, they'll be wearing it in the future.

...

Father isn't here ether. I think they went to vacation without telling me. I hope they have fun while they're gone... and im stuck in this abandoned city, alone. In a house. A child.

...

This sucks.

I haven't ate since last night we're Mother and Father fought, yelling was the only thing i could hear after dinner..

But, my friend Marina, is still in this city. Shes lost, yeah, but we're the best duo in town. With her powers and my portals, we can travel without nobody seeing.

I have my dad's genes. And..

He's quite the angry one, you could say. I mean, he's like a forest fire. Thats what Marina says...

But overall, i wish for them to come back. Let me see them for the last time in my life if i had one second left to live, i would want to spend it with them.

Did that sound to sad? Im writing this in a journal. Because there's nothing else to do. But hang out with Marina..

...

Marina does kinda look like me. I could draw a picture of her, but it would just be me. Maybe... a photo? Wait! I know.

Here's a photo of me when i first started second grade.

...

Something's off.

She looks like a shadow.

...

Is she spying on me?

Is she a watcher and report to how I'm doing to Mother and Father?

How is she on land?

How can i be the only one to see her?

... It's only the morning. Let's.. just going around portals without her and eat.. im hungry and need to get stuff off my mind.

Let's hope i dont bump into Mother and Father. While im on my vacation.

END OF DIARY, 11/23

LOVE, THE ONE WHO BRIGHTS.

————

Im very proud of this yay