Sometimes you can be a mess to handle, Sign..

yippe new chapter slight nsfw content shhhhhhh

———

LAMP POV!!

———

As im in my castle, i hear people gathering around the gates of my village and then i stand up, going over to the window to open it up.

The next thing i see is Sign walking towards the castle on his horse, before getting off and walking towards my castle.

My eyes widen as I rush down to the door, busting the door open and walking towards him.

"And what do you think you're doing here."

I growl at him, shoving a finger up to his chin and giving him a death stare.

"Well, thought that I could give you a little visit. As well as a gift."

He said back to me.

A gift? Visit? What was he on about? We were divorced!

Yet he still cares about me..

"B-But were divorced..! You shouldn't—"

He cuts me off.

"I dont care. Take. And im staying for a day." He said, leaning in and gently kissing my forehead. Before leading his horse towards mine,

And strapping it to the pole that i had mine strapped to. I follow behind him, blushing madly as i opened my castle doors for him.

"Fine.." I say, Sign stepping in first before i follow behind as well. I lead him to my bedroom, opening the door and sitting own on the bed.

"You've been gone. For a while." I say, looking up at him and fixing my feathers on my wings.

"I have." He said back, looking down at me.

"Wanna celebrate for me coming back?" He asked, smirking and tugging on his pants.

My face gets more red, as i scoot back, "To early.." I say back to him and shake my head.

"Come on! Dont you always have condoms in here?" I pause, hearing his words and looking down.

"Shut up."

"Ahh... So you do?" He asked, moving towards me and sitting next to me.

"Yes, but im not using like... 2 or 1 today."

I replied, crossing my arms against my chest and looking straight at him.

"1 or 2? Princess, we're gonna use all of them." I gasped, shoving him and groaning.

"No way. And if that's the way that we get back together, by sex, I will still not be with you." I say, standing up and putting my foot down.

He chuckles at me, before standing up and wrapping his arms around my waist, saying,

"No worries.. Because baby, we are one day." He said, kissing my lips and me pulling back after a few seconds, covering my mouth.

I look up at him before looking back down and wrapping my arms around him, and leaning my head onto his shoulder.

"Let's just enjoy this night.. Okay? Together? But you're also a big mess, Sign."

———

THE ONE WHO BRNGS BRIGHT.

cross out bright.

...

...

...

I murdered.

Marina is right next to me.

Im covered in blood, someone's body torn apart in front of me.

I ate them.

I ate my own kind...

A object..

Im a monster...

And you know who's next?

Marina.

——

THE ONE WHO IS LORD OF US.

——

I finsiedh yay ahem bye (words, 529)