chapter 7

* it's almost the winter season ,, cold wind of November was blowing bit by bit outside.... In the garden of kim Mansion , all the kims were having the best time of their life...

They arranged a little family party in the garden to welcome the winter.... Elder kim couple was also there ,,, they came to Seoul 2 days ago....

Taehyung set the fire in the woods , now everyone are sitting around the woodfire .... Hobi , yoongi was in charge to grill barbecue for them... *

( Their sitting arrangements )

-- tae ,,, * whispered *

-- why are you calling me in a whisper, grandpa ?? * low voice *

-- so that none can hear us dumbo...

-- you're the dumbo here ,, i am very much intelligent. *proudly *

-- what are you guys whispering to eachother ???

* Jin asked narrowing his eyes in a dubious manner... *

-- nothing jin ,,, just random talks...

* Jin made a ' ohh ' sound and focused on his time with Namjoon... Jungkook was keeping his head on woo's lap who was stroking kook's hair lovingly.... Tae and grandpa again went back to their whispering session...

Hobi and Yoongi was enjoying busy in their grilling... And lastly , Kim Yoona ,,, she was just rolling her eyes at jungkook in every 2 minutes... She never liked jungkook's presence in Kim House... But who cares ?? *

-- don't you think kook has become more pretty ?? My heart is going crazy over him...

* Taehyung looked at grandpa shockingly who was staring at jungkook... *

-- don't forget that you have a wife , grandpa ...

-- i wish i was single... * sigh *

-- what would you do if you were single ???

-- i would have married my kookie... * wide smile but doesn't have all the teeths *

-- stop talking nonsense grandpa.... and don't call him as your kookie...

* Taehyung was being jealous over his own grandpa... *

-- hey young man chill ,,, why are you getting so serious ??

* ' you're planning to marry my bun Infront of me and asking me why am i getting serious ... ' Taehyung rolled his eyes at his grandpa... *

-- because you're too old for jungkook... Even if you were single , i would have never let you marry him...

-- you are talking as if i am trying to marry your boyfriend...

* They were still talking in whispers... *