Chapter 15

At 6 pm

* It was the most awaited time for Taehyung... He will take jungkook out now...

Taehyung got ready,,, smile wasn't leaving his face... He wasn't feeling nervous anymore cause he wasn't expecting jungkook to accept him....

As their family already agreed... So Taehyung will now give his best to make the elder fall for him without any pressure or any other reason... He wants the elder to love him because of him....

Taehyung made his way towards jungkook's room happily... He knocked on the door 3 times but no response... So Tae went inside...

And guess what ?? The bunny is sleeping just the way Tae left him some hours ago.... The elder didn't even change his clothes...

He was sleeping with an adorable pout... Tae first cooed at the bunny for sometime before picking him up in a bridal style.....

Tae left to downstairs with jungkook in his arms.. Eunjin was watching TV while sipping their coffee....

Jin almost spilled the coffee from his mouth seeing Tae coming with a sleeping jungkook on his arms.... *

-- Tae bear ,, why are you----

-- slowly papa ,,, my baby is sleeping....

* Taehyung said looking at jungkook like a whipped cream... Eunwoo coughed vigorously hearing Tae calling jungkook ' my baby ' ...

We can't blame Eunwoo ,,, he never ,, not even in his wildest dream saw this coming... *

-- why are you taking him like this ???

-- i told him to get ready at 6 pm but he was sleeping,,, so i am taking him out like this papa...

-- you should have woken him up tae...

-- don't you know your son uncle ?? He will take minimum 30 minutes to wake up... Look at him ,, still sleeping peacefully...

* Indeed , jungkook was sleeping peacefully in Tae's arms... *

-- he will be mad with you for taking him like this....

-- * sigh * don't worry papa ,, he is already mad at me.... You guys are making us late...

-- take care of him and yourself...

-- i will uncle... Now wish me luck....

-- Best of luck taebear....

* Both jin and eunwoo said together and placed kisses on taekook's forehead... The bunny was still in his dreamland....

Taehyung left from there and came to the garage.... He made jungkook sit on passenger seat who whined a little in his sleep for loosing the warmth of Tae....

Taehyung chuckled at jungkook and settled on the driver seat... He went close to jungkook and tighten his seatbelt...

Jungkook was looking too much pretty for Tae to handle... He was lost staring at jungkook... He came to his sense when jungkook stirred up a little...

Actually ,, Taehyung's warm breath was directly hitting on jungkook's lips... And that made jungkook stir up in his sleep...

Tae backed away from jungkook and fastened his seat belt before starting the car...

After 5 minutes of driving ,, jungkook started waking up from his sleep... He opened his eyes slowly but he wasn't awake fully,,, he looked beside him and saw Taehyung...

-- what are you doing in my room ???

-- your room ?? Look carefully baby we are in our car....

-- am i dreaming ?? Why will I be in a car ??? Also you are calling me baby..