💖Accidental Butterflies 💖

*ANIKA POV*
It was around 4:25 pm I was laying in bed reading a novel meanwhile Shanti was sketching. We were sat in silence. She said in a low voice "I really wished I had got a better roommate..." I then said "oh really? Then ask the staff why are you saying shitty things for no reason?" Shanti looked at me and continued "It's my mouth I can say whatever shitty things I want with it."
I then threw a ball straight at her face. She screamed at me saying "WHAT THE HELL?! WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!"
I smirked and replied "oh , it's my hand no? I can do whatever shitty things I want with it" her face turned red and she started to throw things at me and I did the same. Soon, our room became messy and things were scattered all over the place. We both ended up cleaning our sides and soon after at around 4:55 pm Shanti left the room and I was alone.

I sighed and continued reading my fantasy novel.
The door was slightly opened.

*THIRD PERSON POV*
Ishaan was with this friends around this time. Vaibhav said "guys I have to go now , Arya and I had to do the group project together" Ishaan teased him "ya ya of course ditching your friends for your girlfriend ey?" Vaibhav nudged his arm and said "not! She's only my crush! You also had your group project with that doctor's daughter right? Why don't you go to her instead maybe she'll help fix your brain. Anyway I'm leaving now , bye!" Ishaan sighed and scratched his head "oh yeah , I also have a group project with that Anika... I bet Ram's enjoying very much with that bisexual.I guess I have to go to her dorm now." Ishaan took less than 5 minutes to search her dorm thanks to his athletic abilities and social skills. He saw that the door was already slightly opened and found Anika alone , lying on her bed. She was reading a novel and Ishaan found her peaceful nature much better than all the yapping she does. He leaned on the doorframe admiring her. He then walked towards her and said "Anika?"

Anika yelled "WHO ARE YOU?!" She smacked him in the face with her book. Ishaan yelled "ITS ME YOU DUMBASS PSYCHO!" Anika looked at him with an embarrassed expression. He held his forehead and groaned. Ishaan sat on the bed with a bleeding forehead and said "couldn't you have paid a bit of attention?!" Anika replied "I'm so sorry! I didn't notice you were here I thought it was someone else!" Anika reached from under her bed to grab her first aid kit. She started to treat his wound.

"Anika , You don't have to do all this trust me I'm fine-"
"Stay still." Anika demanded to which Ishaan kept quiet they were only inches apart and Anika was sat on his lap while trying to treat him. She was very focused meanwhile he just looked nervous and kept checking to see if anyone came in.

Anika : "you know I'm really sorry! It's a nasty wound-"
Ishaan : "Stop apologising and shut up unless you want me to make you shut up , my way...." He whispered the last part just so she can't hear it.
Just then they heard the sound of photo clicking Ishaan turned back and Anika looked up to see Anushka standing there smirking and clicking photos of them. "HEY! YOU DELETE THOSE PHOTOS RIGHT NOW ANUSHKA!" Anika yelled while Ishaan looked down blushing and scratching his head. "I'm sorry Anika~ did I maybe disrupt you and Ishaan private time~? Finally I have something to tease Ishaan with" Anushka said giggling. Ishaan groaned and said "get lost. You weirdo. It's nothing like you're thinking , I just happened to come in and have this psycho hit me with a book." Anika turned to him and said "Oh? I'm the psycho! You're the one who stood at the door like a creepy stalker! And don't forget Ishaan Agarwal , I'm the one who cleaned your wound!" "BUT YOURE THE REASON FOR MY WOUND!" "I DIDNT KNOW IT WAS YOU!" Ishaan and Anika argued on and  on , while Anushka smirked and said "Anika Maybe you should get off of Ishaan's lap before arguing?" Ishaan and Anika looked down embarrassed. "You two enjoy , I'm leaving with Shanti's book." Anushka said and left. Anika hurriedly got off of his lap, blushing and said "U-u-um well  what's your ideas for the group project?" "Dunno" Ishaan laid on the bed and said  "I'm not good with regular projects either , how about we divide the work and copy it from someone else like Shanti?" Ishaan smirks , Anika puts her hands on her hips and says "Oh yeah genius? How do you expect to copy it? Shanti won't give it to us!" " who said we will ask her?"

Ishaan smirked and gave Anika his hand. "Oh... so we're basically stealing ideas?" "I'd call it borrowing, princess" Ishaan said and they both went to the science lab at around 5:30 pm. There they saw many students working along with their partners. Ishaan and Anika sat down at the last two seats in the very corner to spy on Shanti and Anuj. They both were very creative and scored really good in terms of projects. While , Ishaan and Anika... not so much. When Shanti left for the bathroom , Anuj was alone making the finishing touches to their project. "Now wait and watch princess" "can you just call me Anika?"
Ishaan ignored her and walked towards Anuj's desk.

"Anuj , I heard Mr Ahuja was calling you. Maybe you should see what work it is?" Ishaan told him. Anuj said "oh really? Um can you look after my project while I'm gone?" Ishaan grinned and said "sure , will do." Anuj was gone while Anika was spectating with a shocked expression. How easy was that?! Anika exclaimed. Ishaan signaled Anika and clicked a photo of their work. Anika grinned and said "well you're pretty damn good at this stuff. Although we would have to change a few things so it doesn't look too identical to theirs" Ishaan smirked "Yah we will  just change the design and change some lines to make it work. The teacher barely even cares" Needless to say , They both got an A grade to the shock of Shanti. Anuj just looked confused af.
*****************************************