CHAPTER-1

Eunchae pov:

I woke up and get ready to go to my school. After completing my breakfast I went to Winter's house and shouted that it's already late!!! She is now only searching for her books. Even though I was the school president I am usually late to school just because of my only friend winter she is quite innocent and cute she was the only friend that I has since elementary. We both reached the school gate at time.

Her uniform:

Winter pov:

I hear people whispering in the corridor about something and asked eunchae whether she knew about it and she seems to have no idea about it. I saw heeseung in the corridor and thought of asking him what is happening here. Me and eunchae approached heeseung and asked about it.
He replied that our school is planning to get shifted to some other place and the school management called the parents for the meeting to talk about this issue. Eunchae seems to be in more shock as she was school president she must knew these information beforehand but she seems to have no idea about it this explains that this decision was made suddenly by the principal.

Announcement!!!!📢📢
School presidents are requested to immediately assemble in the principal office.

After hearing the announcement eunchae immediately went to the office room. I went to the classroom as the classes were about to get started and I am planning to ask eunchae about this issue after she returned from the principal office.

Sunghoon pov:

I saw karina at the entrance and we both decided to walk to the classroom as we both are in the same class. On the corridor we hear heeseung talking about our school is getting shifted to some forest area. Everyone in the school seems to be shocked about this news. I saw karina surrounded by her fan Boys this happens everyday and I knew I can't help her so I just left saying goodbye.

His uniform:

Karina pov:

Aahhh... I am already tired about these boys and this rude and cold brat Sunghoon left me without helping. Did our school really getting shifted ?
If it is true I am really excited about the new place and I heard that it's in forest area so our school management will probably ask us to stay in the dorms so that's why they are arranging a meeting to ask our parents about it. I need to inform this to Niki he will be really shocked. Speaking of which I didn't see him in the classroom I think I should search for him in the soccer field.