CHAPTER-2

THE NEXT MORNING 🌄

Heeseung pov:

Everyone already reached the boarding station and all seems to be excited about getting shifted to a new place. And I don't know why these girls dress up like it was their date or something? Our school boys are insane they are going crazy over the girls. Especially with karina whenever she is surrounded by boys I am getting this weird feeling. Am I jealous? No way it's not like I am in love or something. No..way heeseung just snap out of this thoughts

Their outfits

Karina pov:

Karina pov:

I suggested a idea that we should celebrate being shifted to a new place. So guys let's plan for a party. After reaching our dorm we shall do a night party at one of our dorms. Leave the decoration work to Niki and Sunghoon. Winter said that it was a good plan and suggested to help us with food preparation and eunchae said that she will help in decorations. Then I saw winter reaching towards heeseung and ask for his help and he said yes. So it's final let's do a party tonight🥳. The bus arrived...

 The bus arrived

Niki pov:

What?? Are all the seats are already occupied by the couples. Sunghoon said that its annoying that our school is full of couples then he said that we can just occupy the back seats. Yes, let's do that. At the back I saw winter and eunchae also seems to be searching for seats. Eunchae and winter quarrels for the corner seat and eunchae acts cute at winter for the corner. Why is she is so cute 😉 Just then jaemin came to the back seat and approached eunchae seeing this eunchae panicked. He said that he needs to talk to her and sat next to her which makes eunchae uncomfortable and she tries to leave the seat but jaemin didn't allow her to leave. Now this is getting on my nerves I saw eunchae's eyes it's already teary. I can't see her crying...

Eunchae pov:

Hey!! What are you doing to her she is definitely uncomfortable, If you don't have anything else to say you must leave this place it's a warning. I hear a deep voice it's Niki, what? Is he helping me.
What do you wanna fight? -jaemin
You think I am scared of you -Niki
Thankfully our teacher came so jaemin left the place. Niki sat next to me and asked me whether I was fine and why he is doing this to me. I thanked him for helping me and said that I saw him bully someone yesterday that's why he is acting this way.
Winter also gets panicked at this situation. I said to her that I was fine and you don't need to worry about me. Sunghoon said that he will accompany winter and I dont need to worry. He is a gentleman.
I thought that they will make a good pair they look so good together ❤

Winter pov:

~Hii! (I am trying my best to not act weird right now basically I am an Introvert and usually don't speak a lot with anyone except my friends eunchae and heesung. So it's really hard for me.)
~Hello, If you're not comfortable with me you can tell me I will change my seat.
~No need it's okay I am fine.
I should have wore my jean pants this dress is really uncomfortable and I even forgot to bring my towel to cover my legs and I messaged eunchae to ask for extra towel she said that she didn't have one. What should I do now it's nearly a 5 hours travel. Suddenly Sunghoon offers me his jacket and I didn't even tell him how did he figure it out. I thought he is a cold person but he is quite nice to me. I thanked him for offering me his jacket.

Heeseung pov:

Finally I got my seat and saw karina still searching for hers. She came to me and asked whether this seat is vacant and I replied "yes". Karina looks very tired I think she didn't sleep yesterday. Its only a few minutes after the bus started she is already asleep. She looks so cute while sleeping. What? Am I admiring her? Suddenly she leans on my shoulder I could hear my heart beat raising. she is leaning on my shoulder. I don't want to wake her up so I just let her sleep on my shoulder.This is a new feeling I think I am falling for her...

This is a new feeling I think I am falling for her

Sunghoon pov:

We are going to reach our destination. This place is really amazing. Wow the view look pretty!! Everyone seems to be enjoying this view it's quite peaceful here.

The students started talking about the asylum that our school building is quite near to the asylum

The students started talking about the asylum that our school building is quite near to the asylum. These people when will they stop talking about these ghost stuff. Winter gets panic whenever she hears about ghost so I tried to comfort her by changing the topic that I saw a lot of deer in the way and asked her whether she like animals? She replied that she is having zoophobia ( fear of animals ) and said that she has this phobia since her kindergarten. Now I felt sorry for mentioning about animals. I saw leeseo her eyes was fixed at eunchae. Everyone knows that she is a bitch and does anything to get Niki. Now she will probably start to bully eunchae. I warned winter to make her friend stay away from leeseo.

Jaemin pov:

I think I am in love with this girl eunchae. So many girls had proposed me but I never ones felt this way. She is something special. Since yesterday I can't sleep and just keep on thinking about her. I think I am madly in love with her. So I decided to speak with her in the bus but this brat Niki came in the middle and interpreted my plan. But this time I will makes sure that I will propose to her at the night party....

Hi guys!! Hope you enjoy this chapter
Are you guys excited about the future chapters?
Thank you for reading