Chapter 19

Raven Canyne

It's our last day in this country and I have been a serious bitch towards Onyx.

I've been avoiding, ignoring and blanking him out ever since I got out of the bath two days ago. Though we do sleep in the same bed there is a pillow barrier between us and I stay at the far end of the bed.

I feel so bad.

Ever since that day when my wolf wanted to go on a run, I have been feeling hot whenever I'm with my mate and when he touches me even just a bit, I shudder for some unknown reason.

Worst of all my wolf is acting all horny!

I'm pretty sure I'm not in heat, he didn't mark me yet so why the hell am I acting like this?

It's so frustrating!

"Stop making scary sounds, we can hear you you know. And what did you do to the poor man eating a tub of ice cream and watching some TV drama over at the couch?" He linked and I felt even more like crap.

Is he really doing that?!

"If you two are fighting again better fix it quick. Our flight leaves tonight and I DO NOT want him near me when I sleep." Zeth linked and patted my shoulder.

How am I going to fix it?

I felt the wall and touched it, I guided myself towards a corner and sulked.

I'm such a bad... no, I'm a terrible mate.

I was so busy degrading myself that I didn't feel the presence behind me. When that person touched me I litteraly jumped.

"Rave? Can we talk? Alone? Somewhere not here?" A pained voice asked.

What did you do to my man! My wolf growled.

Oh put a sock in it! Your responsible as well! I yelled at her and she disappeared out of my thoughts.

"Oh.. uh.. um.. s-sure!" I said trying my best not to stutter but unfortunately still did.

"Great!" I heard his voice light up. "Okay, go get dressed then. We'll leave at ten." He said and pushed me lightly to our room I guess.

Zeth said he was a moping mess, what he did just now did not show signs of him watching drama and eating ice cream.

Like Onyx ordered, I prepared. I took a bath and tried to feel decent clothing.

I was still wrapped in a towel when someone knocked on my door.

"What!" I shouted from the inside.

"I heard you two were going out so I took the liberty to prepare your outfit. I'll leave it outside your door." He linked and I heard footsteps fading.

I got up and bolted towards the door, tried anyway. I ended up slamming on the wall.

Okay, OUCH!

I searched for the knob and opened the door. I felt the clothes, grabbed it and quickly shut the door.

I put on the clothes that Zeth prepared.

Meddlesome brother.

The material was soft and light. It was a dress that reached above the knees.

I put on a pair of flats that were with the clothes and took a deep breath. It's hard to prepare for something if I can't even see what I want to wear.

It makes me feel a bit self conscious.

"Hey, you done?" I heard Onyx ask and knock on the door.

Deep breaths, make it up to him! Apologize!

"Yeah, I'm coming out." I said and searched for the door.

I went out, once I did my senses were whacked by Onyx's scent. It was way too overwhelming.

It made me all hot again.

I pray to the wolf gods to make this day to end well. Please!

"You look beautiful." He commented and I felt a blush creep up my face. "So shall we go?" He asked and I nodded.

He held my hand and escorted me out. What do I say in a situation like this?

"So.. uhmm... where are we going?" I asked.

"You'll find out soon enough." He said and dragged me off to who knows where.

---
"You like what you smell?" Onyx asked when we finally stopped.

I took a whiff of the air and inhaled a sweet aroma.

It smells like candy, chocolate, whip cream and everything that rots teeth.

"It smells sweet, I like it." I said and continued to sniff around.

"I hope you like sweets. We're in a popular dessert shop around here. It's not far from the hotel and I heard they served the best sweets." When he said it my mouth instantly watered and my stomach grumbled.

"Are you kidding me? I'm a glutton for sweets! Bring it!" I said and not a moment too soon I inhaled the scent of strawberries.

Strawberry cake? I want!

"Haha, you'll get them, don't worry. Our first sweet dish is strawberry cake with strawberry flavored cream and fresh strawberries on top. There'll be more in a while so start with this first." After he said that I wolfed down my cake and was gone in less than a second.

One after another, cakes and sweets just keep coming and I just keep on munching.

In an hour or more than an hour we finally dinished. My stomach is stuffed and I'm satisfied!

This place is my haven, I wanna stay here forever.

"Your not mad anymore?" I heard Onyx ask with a hopeful voice.

Huh? Mad? Me? Mad about what?

"What would I be mad about?" I asked back with confusion in my voice.

"At me maybe. You've been avoiding me for two days straight and I don't know what I did so I wanted to apologize. I'm sorry if I ever did anything to you. Please forgive me, its lonely not having you around me." He said and I think my heart just melted.

This guy is just too sweet. I should tell him why I avoided him, its killing me.

"No, don't apologize. Its my own fault, you did nothing wrong and I should be the one apologizing. Sorry that I made you misunderstand. The truth is when I'm with you my wolf gehd jshskl ahdhfk." I said letting my last words get jumbled.

It's way too embarrassing to say it!

"Sorry, I didn't quite get the last part. Can you repeat it?" He said and I felt my face heat up.

Oh gosh! I feel like a tomato!

"When I'm with you my wolf gets asdfgk ofjrjddj."

Wah! Saying it is so.. so.. ARGH!!

"Huh? Mind speaking more clearly?" He said.

What do I do? I don't want anyone else to hear it.

I searched for his hand and gave it a tight squeeze. I got up and sat right next to him. I searched for his face and when I did I came closer.

I felt him stiffen but I didn't mind. No way am I saying that out loud.

I hears his breathing and felt it near my face. My lip touched the lobe of his ear and I whisperred the words that could shatter us both.

"When I'm near you my wolf gets turned on."

----
Warning! Mature content on the next chapter. If you guys don't read that kind of stuff then just skip it.

You have been warned!

Hit the little star if u like dis chapter and leave a comment if u've got sumting 2 say.. xD

..-->Naira