Chapter 34

Author Pov: 

Author Pov: 

After 1 week-

Y/n opened her locker & took her notes from there while she was busy someone tap her shoulder so she turn around

Y/n opened her locker & took her notes from there while she was busy someone tap her shoulder so she turn around .Its Minji looking at her with smirk.(Btw only y/n's friends & Principal know about their engagement)

Y/n feels a vibration in her coat pocket ,she look at her phn & smiles its Taehyung's massage .

Tae : You are looking beautiful my princess .

Y/n shyly smile & reply .

Y/n :Thanks 😳...........

Then she hear bell ring so she goes towards her class .

Meanwhile-

Taehyung is looking at some files from his office its send by his secretary

Taehyung is looking at some files from his office its send by his secretary.He was busy with his work but suddenly he heard a knock .

Tae : Come in .*cold*

Then a lady comes inside walking like a model , her face is covered with heavy makeup & first three buttons of her shirt is open while showing her upper cleavage not fully its Ms.Lin Kara(25) .She bite while looking at Taehyung .She was out of town for 1 week & that's why she wasnt here while Taehyung joined her but 4 days ago she came back here & her eyes stuck on him now . All school know her slutty actions .Taehyung knows her intention but he always try to ignore her as his anger can reveal his truth so .

Ms.Lin : Good morning Mr.Kim .*seducely*

Tae : Good morning *cold*

Ms.Lin : I heard that you like Tae so i made this for you .*keep that cup while leaning*

Taehyung didnt look at her side & replied in a cold tone .

Tae : Actually today im not in mode Ms.Lin .So plz take it back .*cold voice*

He is still reading his file ,Ms.Lin clenched her hands & but didnt show her anger .

Ms.Lin : Its ok Mr.Kim .*force smile* I think i should go .

Tae : Hmm...then go .*cold*

With that she go out while raging like pig .

Tae : B*tch .*annoy*

With that he looks at his phone's screen & smile its his Y/n 's picture .

Tae : Now I'm feeling good my love .*boxy smile* Meanwhile -

------Lin's cabin--------

Ms.Lin bangs her hand on the table in anger .

Ms.Lin : Why the hell he never look at me huh ?*yell*

She look in the mirror & admire her .

Ms.Lin : How can he ignore my beauty .Every boy had a crush on me even rich mans wanted me on the bed .....i always used them & throw them ...but i really want you Taehyung & You will be mine soon...i want you & your everything...just imagin Kara once you become Mrs.Kim you will rule like a Queen ...My all-money problem will solve& crazy smile*....No one can snatch you from me .*smirk*

She fixed her lipstick .

Ms.Lin : Now i need to do something . *thinking *

Lunch Time-

Y/n is going towards Tae's office as he massaged her to come in his office .

Y/n was about to knock but Tae open it for her .

Tae : You dont need to knock my queen .*softly*

Y/n : How...did you -

Tae : Magic .*smirk*

Y/n laugh & goes inside .

He closes the door & pull her towards him by her waist ,Y/n hold his neck . He slowly kiss her . But suddenly he roughly kiss her & suck her lips like no tomorrow.

Tae : Hmmm......~*moan*

Y/n : Hmmmmm............Oh....Tae....Hmm....~ *moan*

After few min they broke it for air .He peck her forehead & smile.

Y/n : Tae you called for kiss ....hmm.*smile*

Tae : Yes but also for lunch ....lets eat our lunch here .*smile*

Y/n look at him & nodded .

Taehyung made her sit beside him & started to eat their lunch together while smiling & laughing

Taehyung made her sit beside him & started to eat their lunch together while smiling & laughing .

But they don't know someone is planning to snatch Taehyung from Y/n .

Ms.Lin : Now i know what to do.Lets see....who will stop me .... .*smirk*

_______________________

I will update Soon............