Chapter 49(Smut)

Author Pov :

Author Pov :

After 4 days- 12:00am

(Smut Start)

Their room is full with skin-slapping sound , moans & groans as they are making love . Y/n's pregnancy hormone hit her really hard which make her horny after she saw him shirtless on the bed .

Tae : AHHH.......oh...F*ck.. ~

Taehyung say as he thrusts inside y/n while holding her legs on his shoulder .He is thrusting deep inside her .While y/n is just moaning his name loudly .Tae's eyes are shining red & his wings are out from his back covering them .

Y/n : Tae.......Ahh....~

He is thrusting inside like no tomorrow.

Taehyung feel her wall getting more tight which make him groan . He thrust more deeply .Y/n hold his neck & kiss him .He is kissing & sucking her lips while thrusting inside her .

Taehyung feel her close as her wall is sucking him .After few min she cum on him & Tae finally cum for 3rd time inside her with a groan . (Smut end)

He pull out & lay beside her , his wings were gone now & his eyes also become normal . He look beside him & chuckled as she is sleeping bcz of tiredness.

He take tissue from the nightstand & clean her & his mess. He laid beside her. He pull her in his embrace & pull duvet on them. He caress her bare back while looking at her.

Tae : *In mind* Its correct time to do perform that ritual . I need to do this baby...im sorry but for our child i need to do this .

He kiss her forehead & he put his palm on her forehead .Its started shining in purple .He use his power to make her unconscious. After she become unconscious he wear his pants & put duvet on her bare body .

Tae : Sorry love for making u unconscious but its important.

With that he carries her in bridal style. His eyes are still shining dark purple & his black wings also come out . With his power he makes a portal & go inside with her .