The End

Camp ran late that summer. It lasted two weeks longer, right up to the start of the new school year.

Grover had taken over the satyr seekers and sending them across the world to find unclaimed half bloods. So far, the Gods had kept their promise, new demigods were popping up all over the place—not just in America, but in a lot of other countries as well.

Lilia, Celia and the Stoll brothers had taken on the job as welcome committee—though Connor and Travis weren't particularly helpful.

Lilia and Celia were in the middle of touring six new campers when Connor and Travis ran past wearing battle armour.

"PLEASE TRAVIS, I'll DO ANYTHING!" Connor screamed as he grabbed Celia and hid behind her. "JUST STOP CHASING ME WITH THAT KNIFE!"

Lilia and Celia exchanged bored glances as Travis glared his brother down.

"It's too late for you, brother!" Travis yelled, gently shoving Celia out his way.

The girls stood aside, ushering the new campers to follow their lead.

Travis knocked Connor to the ground and turned his back to the group. He raised his knife and stabbed it down. Connor let out a screech and the campers behind the two girls gasped in fear.

Travis stepped away from Connor who was now jolting dramatically on the ground as red liquid trickled from his side.

"Tell...Celia...I love her..." Connor groaned before lying still.

The young campers exchanged nervous whispers.

"Tell her yourself you weirdo." Lilia said kicking the boy in the ribs.

He grunted holding his side.

"Honestly you two are so irritating!" Celia said pulling the concealed bag of fake blood from Connor's armour. "You've pulled this stunt four times now, it's getting boring!"

Connor sat up and glared at them. "Can't we have any fun around here?"

"No." Lilia said. "You're supposed to be helping us you know?"

"Who made you boss?" Travis said.

"Chiron." Lilia shrugged smugly. "Now will you help us or not?"

"Fine." They said with synchronised eye rolls.

"Pay no mind to them, they think they're funnier than they are." Lilia said turning back to the campers who looked very confused. "Let's carry on."

The four of them lead the campers through camp, talking them through all the activities as they showed them the cabins.

They made their way to the new row of cabins and found Annabeth and Chiron.

"This is Chiron, our activities director." Celia said introducing the campers. He welcomed them warmly.

"And our wonderful, architect Annabeth, who's being working her butt off to design and build these cabins." Lilia grinned wrapping her arm round her friend.

Annabeth blushed, embarrassed. "It's not that big a deal."

"Shhhhh." Lilia said placing her finger over Annabeth's mouth. "Let me praise you."

The girl shoved her hand away but grinned, leaving them to finish the rest of the tour.