10

cecelia

cecelia.leblanc I love Erin.❤️
[tagged erinjackson]

826,637 Likes 108,836 Comments

erinjackson: You're my favorite 🥰❤️
cecelia.leblanc: 💞💞

milomanheim: ngl kinda jealous😢
cecelia.leblanc: you know you're 🔝
milomanheim: that's what I wanted to hear 😚

morelos_sam: i miss erin😣
erinjackson: I miss you too!😢❤️

user: I love you 😍😍

user: You're so pretty😍❤️

ashleyaufderheide: 🤰

✰✰✰

"What do you mean, you guys still haven't talked about the kisses from the party?" Erin asked me in disbelief while she got me ready for shooting scenes.

"Yep... and you know what's more weird about this whole situation? We both pretend like nothing happened... Well, I mean... he pretends like nothing happened and I just play along. I still think about it every fucking day and it's been more than two weeks now." I replied to her.

"I don't understand. Why can't the two of you just talk about it and fix everything?"

"I don't know." I shrugged. "I mean everything's good between us. Nothing between us is awkward. It really is like nothing happened."

"If you... say so...?"

Erin continued to to do my make up and style my hair while I was being on my phone.

Suddenly, someone knocked on the door and as the door opened, it revealed Milo entering the trailer.

"Milo." Erin nodded at him and Milo gave her a confused look.
"Hey, Erin. Hey, Cece." He said.
"Hey!" I smiled at him.

"So, Erin... how have you been?" Milo asked her, trying to clear up the tension that was build.

"Good." She answered, not looking at him as she finished styling my hair.

Milo looked at me in a confused way. I shrugged, not knowing why Erin behaved like this.

While Erin was finishing everything, everyone remained silent. There was too much tension being build up.