12

cecelia

cecelia.leblanc just spillin fax
[tagged ebwinter]

1,729,927 Likes 603,727 Comments

user: ur so true for that

macecoronel: 🙅🏻‍♂️🙅🏻‍♂️🙅🏻‍♂️
cecelia.leblanc: 🖕

ebwinter: Nice shirt! 😉🫶🏻
cecelia.leblanc: Thank you😚💞

milomanheim: And where's your shirt with I❤️ Milo Manheim? 😒😒
cecelia.leblanc: ... laundry🫠
milomanheim: I am truly heartbroken 💔
cecelia.leblanc: must suck 🤷‍♀️

user: 😍😍😍

morelos_sam: wrong shirt 🤷‍♀️
ashleyaufderheide: I AGREE!!
calliehhaverda: me too
macecoronel: me three
milomanheim: me four

user: u and Milo😍😍

noelfisher: You need a shirt that says "I love Mickey Milkovich" 😉
ekat19: nah, I love Carl Gallagher. Sounds better 😉🖤

✰✰✰

It's been a month and we were halfway through filming. Milo and I still haven't talked about the kiss but we also haven't kissed anymore. We were still acting like nothing happened. Maybe it was a good thing but maybe we really needed to talk about this because the elephant is still in the room.

I was currently sitting on set on the porch from the Cooper's house, scrolling through TikTok and seeing some edits of me and Milo. Mostly, there were ship edits but there were also many edits of our friendship. I liked a lot of them, knowing I would make the creators happy.

I looked up, seeing Emily, who played Mandy on the show, walking up to me.

"Hey, everything alright?" She asked as she sat down next to me.
"Yeah," I replied. "everything's good."
"Sure? Because it doesn't look like it. You're thinking a lot."
I looked up to her and smiled slightly.
"Yeah, I'm sure. Just a bit tired."
"Okay, then... but hey, you can always talk to me."
"Yeah, will do that. Thank you." I smiled at her, which she returned.

Was everything good? Not really. Like I already said, Milo and I still haven't talked about this whole situation and it's been almost two months since it happened.
I mean, it's good between us. Nothing awkward or weird, just the tension as the elephant is still lingering in the room.

I tried to brush off my thoughts as I walked to the director to get the script handed for the upcoming scenes.
I quickly skimmed the text and my eyes widened as I saw that Milo and I have to kiss.
It's fine, right? We did this before... two months ago.