|Rival|

(𝙔/𝙣) (𝙇/𝙉)

𝙄𝘿 𝙉𝙪𝙢𝙗𝙚𝙧: 000000000000

𝘼𝙥𝙥𝙚𝙖𝙧𝙖𝙣𝙘𝙚: {𝙀𝙣𝙩𝙚𝙧 any of 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙪𝙣𝙞𝙦𝙪𝙚 𝙛𝙚𝙖𝙩𝙪𝙧𝙚𝙨!}

×[𝙉/𝘼]
×[𝙉/𝘼]
×[𝙉/𝘼]
×[𝙉/𝘼]
×[𝙉/𝘼]

Occupation: business person+deal-maker

_______________

"I guarantee you , this gadget reduces cleaning time, you'll have extra time for your family when using this!" (Y/n) Stated holding one of the newest vacuum cleaners.

"Mm I don't know..it seems kinda pricey " The woman said looking at the vacuum.

"Ms,The original price is 400 but i can lower it down to 350, for you and your family" (y/n) said with a sympathetic tone.

"Mm then sure ,I'll buy it! I have the cash on me" the woman smiled at the lowered price and the thought of spending more time with her kids.She pulled out the cash from her purse and handed (y/n) the money.

"Thanks for making a negotiation ma'am"They said shaking her hand before the woman left happily with her new vacuum.

"My my ,seems like you need help!" (Y/n) Exclaimed as they approached a saddened male that had his tie and hair a mess.

"Got fired.."The male sighed as (y/n) smiled and cleared their throat.

"Lucky for you! I'm looking for employees, all you have to do is sign this contract and I'll have you sitting at the desk as you type yourself to the cash!" They said placing a shoulder on the male as the male poorly read the contact.

"I see why not" they said signing the papers and shook hands with (y/n),the male smirked on how easy it was to get the so called 'fool' a job without checking anything or to see if he was qualified.Little did they know the contract had its downers .

"Pleasure to spark an interest , just be on time tomorrow and you'll get that beautiful paper everyone desires"  (y/n) lastly said as they saw the male leave ,they let out an exhausted sigh.Before hearing that annoying voice .

"My my ,what do we have here! (Y/n) (L/n)" Angus said smiling in a mocking tone.

"Honestly I thought you only talked to rich folks in your cheap ass office , convincing them with those weak words of yours" he said as (y/n) rolled their eyes.

"Shut it yapper,last thing i want if to hesr your dumb voice" They said as they fixed their uniform (or suit).

"It's pointless to even argue (y/n) , I'll have you feeling pathetic  ,I will beat you at this dumb game, your business will fall alongside your reputation" He threatened making them chuckle.

"That's highly unlikely, according to my graphing im making more deals and getting higher scores than whatever you call a business,im the real deal here ,Ciprianni " (y/n) threatened back having angus back up on a wall ,(y/n)'s finger poking his chest just to look more threatening.Angus hat had tilted as he put up an awkward forced smile.

"Get your filthy hands off me" He stated moving away and dusting himself.Angus left to continue going wherever he was planning to go.

____________

Your pov now!!

I smiled looking at the notes I took from Angus, They were details about a rich folk,with these details,I could make them agree to my conditions and decline what angus had to offer.

------------
Time skip
------------

"Yes sir , These are way beneficial terms " I stated as the rich male read iver the terms one more time and raised a brow.

"Mm i don't know,this guy angus said he was the safer option.." He stated making my eye twitch on whag possible lies angus had made.

"Sir have you heard about what he did last time? He almost ruined a poor womans career,I promise you im the safer option, I've made many successful,many good investments,Mister angus..well he's just a liar,a scammer" I said as the male nodded.

"Maybe your right,his smile IS sketchy.. I'll trust you (l/n)" they said as I stook out my hand for them to shake ,they made a floppy ish as i made mine firm.

"Now you can sign sir" I stated as he was quick to sign and accept the offer.

"Here's a pastry,one of the best made" I stated handing him one as he smiled and thanked me already thinking i was the good choice.

'Ciprianni has nothing against me' I chuckled to myself as i handed the files to an assistant , already imagining how pissed Angus would be stealing his opportunity.

______________
Poorly made ,im sleepy 😴

Rahhhh